Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Sue101

get arsh love story soon

I know they're moving it sooo slowly! When will it start from both sides Ar and Sh
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post..i love kash more thanjust anything on this planet
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

DMG har Kadam Ek pair ke liye Jung hai

Geet Jayenge ArSH FANS agar saath hai
ranjeeta_kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's so true that all other fan groups seems to have a problem with ARSH now...but since everyone has their respective favorites, there's bound to be some ill-feelings...

What can be said anymore of ARSH? They rock DMG, like seriously rocks DMG...they definitely drive folks crazy with their outstanding performances..I guess, the other couple which could match ARSH was AR but that's simply because Armaan was in the equation...honestly, without Armaan, none of the characters would matter that much..DMG would be just another indian tv serial which you can get on any channel...

Also, we have all seen the rest falling in love and moving on,..the time is now for Armaan...it's time for his story to unfold...once ARSH's relationship has been established, there will be time for the other characters then...and if there isn't till then, I guess the reason would be something all other fan groups don't want to hear; Armaan/Karan Singh Grover is the selling point of DMG,.
I can read this over and over agian!