Article: Divya's heart beats for Manish

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Divya's heart beats for Manish Raisinghani

Love might have only started to blossom on STAR Plus' Chaand Chhupa Baadal Mein, but Divya aka Risshma Rochlani  has found her special someone. The actress is said to be dating actor Manish Raisinghani. The two have been dating each other for a year now.

Informs our source, "Risshma and Manish are seeing each other for more than a year now. Apparently, Manish is a little possessive about his lady love. Both of them are serious about the relationship."

When contacted Manish said, "No, we aren't a couple but very good friends. I met her a year ago and hit it off instantly. We met accidentally and started chatting. The common thing between us is that we can talk nineteen to the dozen and the trait helped us in becoming good friends."

Risshma parroted the same line and said, "Who has told you this? We are good friends and thats about it."

So what does the "good friend" think of Risshima's debut? "She has a theater background and has been doing plays, so practically she is far more talented an actor than I am. Initially, she didn't get encouraging reviews probably that's because it was her first time in front of the camera but she picked up eventually. She is doing great job now. I am really proud of her. I never criticise her but try to give my opinions and views."

Watch Chaand Chhupa Baadal Mein, Monday to Friday, at 8:00 pm on STAR Plus.

Source Credit: StarPlus Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
she is very pretty.... very cute couple.... Mr. Hot hot Raisinghani and cute cute divya. very nice couple...
but where is manish in this show? why dont they show Mr. charmer. it was such a treat to see him after teen bahuraaniyan.. and suddenly he disappeared from this show... pleas get him back...