Difference between two brothers in law-Abhi &Anuj

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Just thought of penning sown the life defference between Abhi and Anuj ( as both are bother in law to each other )

Abhi:
Son of a millionaire but very simple and has simple desires in life , very lively , where ever he goes he make the sourrounding and the place lively, very naughty  and talks a lot, ready to sacrifice anything for any one (especially for his wifes family), reasonable thinking,does not get proper love from his wife nor from his mother in law, only the steady person right from day one was RS and mili. (now wonder what will happen in future), can easily bring the childness from inside a person.
Poor guy dosent even get proper breakfast from his wifes house, has to struggle a lot to get bits and pieces of love from his inlaws, he is blamed for every thing what ever happens in 12/24 karol bagh

Anuj: the luckiest person must say, even if he does any mistake he is forgiven easily and lives lavishly, lovely breakfast with milk😊, loving inlaws, concerned motherin law and father in law, can run and take over two business. No tension at all.
he dosent even know to shower love to his beloved ones, but he gets so much love. from every one.

Oh really feel sad fro abhi , inspite of everything they treat him like a kid, and say he is immature.
Abhi pls dont forgive manju in future.

Edited by ssree - 13 years ago

Abhi is all the time trying and winning hearts of this strange family.

Abhi does all the duties that a son has to do.
Abhi saves Neetu from police station which Anuj should have done
Abhi saves Mili each time because Mili seeks his help because she can trust him
Abhi saves the house and gets stay order which also Anuj should have worked for but the loss by in itself was because of Anuj
Abhi's wife Simi pays the rent for staying over at bursaati and helping her family and Anuj should have been worried about running the home.

ANUJ
Gets all the attention at home.
Spits out dialogues that he wants to win over his sisters confidence but puts Mili's idea aside to look for the electricity bill at Nakul
has stolen FD money
Handed over house to Bhalla
Decides to kill his own dad
Blames Simi for not bringing Anita.
Insults Simi for sharing some light moments along with husband and other sibs.
Oh the list is endless.

After all this, Manju issues a final verdict that her "laadla" will shine and Abhi will put the family to shame.
Kya Karen..............
One more time.........My sympathies with Abhi for having landed himself in this deranged family
Edited by mesimi - 13 years ago
well after reading u both  i could only say 👏 and about abhi even i sympathies  with him😭 ,other than this we can give him is 🤗, once again abhi will prove her wrong  and she will be forced to take back  her words ,NEIL as actors carries his role to the up most ⭐️ and  about anuj no comments🤢 but the actor WASEEM MUSTAQ even he carries his role so well ,bcoz being  dumb is also not so easy to do,⭐️ Edited by sayhi2nimi - 13 years ago
Very well said Ssree and Mesimi👏👏
Abhi also helped Anuj by getting him married to Anita by asking her flee to Sethi house and also got him bailed out when Anuj was jailed for trying to kill his father. Though he is younger to him he always behaved like very matured and responsible guy😊
But poor Abhi😭😭 he did and does so much for Sethis which  their own son couldnt do, but never gets his due respect from anyone and in turn he is humilated and blamed for everything happening with them😡😡
The one who is always the root cause of all the problems is made to sit on the thrown by Manju and the who suffered and suffering and is taking the responsibilty like the son of the family is being treated like a crap😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
Edited by lucky_dreams - 13 years ago
i have to diagree, i think they are both great characters. I can see where Anuj is coming from in all of his accusations, he may not be the most mature character, but he is a fine example of what men are and what they go through in modern life.

Whereas Abhi, a genuinely great character also has many negative quirks, he has  a huge temper, and can be quite insensitive. I don't mean to bash his character, he is KB's golden boy, but he isnt perfect either.

They are both great characters in my opinion, and i dont think that one is better than the other.
Definitely in spite of temper, Abhi is better than Anuj.
At least Abhi has not stolen,tried cheating for getting the house and tried killing one's own dad however bad a father may treat you.
And regarding Ahi being insensitive, if its regarding Bhalla issue he had all the right to behave like one.
Abhi is not plotting against or supporting evil plans like Anuj.
So Anuj may be what the middle class man is but not in real terms to the extent of stealing,cheating,blaming or attempting to kill.

Temper is a forgivable shortcoming and Abhi had every right to show his temper each time he has been. Abhi has done so much for the family that Anuj should have done. So Abhi stands on a different platform in fact very many steps higher than Anuj.
Originally posted by mesimi

Definitely in spite of temper, Abhi is better than Anuj.
At least Abhi has not stolen,tried cheating for getting the house and tried killing one's own dad however bad a father may treat you.
And regarding Ahi being insensitive, if its regarding Bhalla issue he had all the right to behave like one.
Abhi is not plotting against or supporting evil plans like Anuj.
So Anuj may be what the middle class man is but not in real terms to the extent of stealing,cheating,blaming or attempting to kill.

Temper is a forgivable shortcoming and Abhi had every right to show his temper each time he has been. Abhi has done so much for the family that Anuj should have done. So Abhi stands on a different platform in fact very many steps higher than Anuj.

I definately agree with you 100% that Abhi has done much more for that family than Anuj has, and he is more mature.

But the truth is most humans, lie, cheat and steal, and drama erupts around family members all the time, and i am glad that they have touched upon the negative influences that happen to men these days, because its real, and Anuj (Waseem) does a great job portraying the imperfect realistic male figure of today.

Comparing him to Abhi is like comparing a chicken wing to a steak, but sometimes people do prefer the chicken wing instead.

Now Anuj isnt really plotting or doing anything evil, he is trying to do wat is best for his wife and child, and his wife is taking advantage of that, which is another realistic problem within todays society.

And when it comes down to it, nearly every mistake man makes can be forgiveable if he is willing to change, so i disagree with Abhi being better than Anuj, but i agree that Abhi has done more for the family. And as stated before Abhi isnt perfect either, he can let his temper get the best of him which can be harmful to himself and his family, and he can be childih at times, but that is what makes him a great character.