Is Elesh finally realizing? - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
I agree with the topicmaker. I really hope Elesh starts accepting his responsibilities and realizes that him not working hurts Disha, his family members, and their (Disha and Elesh's) self-respect. There have been previous incidents in their family where Disha ko nazrein jhukana pada tha because of the money issues. Hopefully he'll realize soon.

By the way, I have a feeling that there is more than what meets the eye. Maybe there is more to Elesh not working (like a backstory) other than his 'laziness'.
I hope he does!

I mean i feel so bad for disha...poor girl...she is always caught in such embarrassing situations

she loves elesh so much..n the way she explained him that she wants him to work... not for her..but for himself... that was so sweet... I hope elesh ko ab to kuch samajh aaye! high time!

i don't think there will be any raaz shaaz..lol πŸ˜† he is simply lazy...i can identify with him..kyunki main bhi bahut lazy hu πŸ˜†

Shounak thanks for the spoilers πŸ˜† but iss shaadi mein to no one is going naa? to how come we will get Sushaan moments in the wedding? or that means they will be going...any ways dekhte hai :D

PS: Anuuu i loveeeeeeee ur PM sig! n u know what a coincidence... yesterday i was watching some random YT videos and somehow this Prem confession scene popped up... and i watched the whole thing again... *sigh* one can never get tired of this scene...so soo beautiful...Prem was AMAZING!
"Whatz that saying in hindi... pyaar ke mukaam pe kabhi hum naa the.. and then the way he leans forward... "to kabhi tum naa the... love u"

Ahhhh... what a scene! 😍 😍
Originally posted by ManaliS

PS: Anuuu i loveeeeeeee ur PM sig! n u know what a coincidence... yesterday i was watching some random YT videos and somehow this Prem confession scene popped up... and i watched the whole thing again... *sigh* one can never get tired of this scene...so soo beautiful...Prem was AMAZING!
"Whatz that saying in hindi... pyaar ke mukaam pe kabhi hum naa the.. and then the way he leans forward... "to kabhi tum naa the... love u"

Ahhhh... what a scene! 😍 😍

awww thanks, ManaliπŸ€— I know yaar it's a classic scene😍.....there can never be anyone else like then....that dialogue's a classic too....defines their story...."Pyar ke maqaam par kabhi hum na the....kabhi tum na the" *sigh* Oh the tragedy....the ironies.....they are iconic to me😍
I think he's sort of realizing it.. But that's all =)
Hopefully he'll get a job ASAP =D