Sasural Genda Phool

Is Elesh finally realizing? - Page 3

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
LOLLLL OMG seriously?? Oh mannnnnnnnn ppl are REALLY obsessed with the hotel DeSCENT scene, aren't they? They must've shown it in like EVERY Star One show by this point....rofl

Oh well....this is SGP....and this is Ishaan-Suhana....I'm sure it will be fun in it's own way :-).....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: nureat01

LOLLLL OMG seriously?? Oh mannnnnnnnn ppl are REALLY obsessed with the hotel DeSCENT scene, aren't they? They must've shown it in like EVERY Star One show by this point....rofl

Oh well....this is SGP....and this is Ishaan-Suhana....I'm sure it will be fun in it's own way :-).....

BUt SGP is following OBS...and this scene was shown longggggggggggggggg back before star one shows .....but its totally not like that...actually acc to my POV..I cud match the scene with the hotel descent wala scene...dunno abt others๐Ÿ˜‰and agree wid u..since its SGP...U can expect it to be better than other shows
Edited by shounak-rijul1 - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: an12345678

Thinking on it again, there are people who do not like to work because of their laziness or just do not want to take-up responsibility and take time to grow-up. No reason can also be real.

Like me ... me darn lazy ๐Ÿ˜†

LOLL very true....no reason can also be a very real reason....I can so identify with the lethargy....aur waise aaj kal toh main bhi Elesh ki tarah jobless hoon...I identify even more๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

BUt SGP is following OBS...and this scene was shown longggggggggggggggg back before star one shows .....but its totally not like that...actually acc to my POV..I cud match the scene with the hotel descent wala scene...dunno abt others๐Ÿ˜‰and agree wid u..since its SGP...U can expect it to be better than other shows

Oh yeah, good point....OBS mein toh they must've shown it much before the Star One shows.....I'm sure SGP will add it's own special tadka to it and make it it's own....cuz Ishaan-Suhana jaisa toh aur koi ho bhi nahin sakta๐Ÿ˜†......
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hi 5...add me in too๐Ÿ˜‰

Me too ...damn lazy ....my mom use to say itni  lazy hai ye ladki she is definitely going to get my name ruined when she goes to her in laws house ......
This content was originally posted by: rdfan

Me too ...damn lazy ....my mom use to say itni  lazy hai ye ladki she is definitely going to get my name ruined when she goes to her in laws house ......

For me its heriditary...I am as lazy as my dad ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†(not lazy abt work...just aise hi๐Ÿ˜†)
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

For me its heriditary...I am as lazy as my dad ๐Ÿ˜†(not lazy abt work...just aise hi๐Ÿ˜†)

I am also lazy aise hi ....mazaa aata kuch na karne mein .......imagine i am saying this when i work frm 8 am - 5pm .....i think my boss also knows i am tilted towards the lazy side
spiritcrimson thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

Hey Rachna :-) They haven't shown a proper reason as to why he doesn't work.....he just doesn't work....even though there have been many moments when everyone's asked him why he doesn't....even though Disha faces embarassment cuz of it many times....so we're all waiting to see what they show of this in the future.

Okay, so I didn't miss much. I just hope they show a really valid reason due to which Disha has suffered so much. And I'm sure, like always, I won't be disappointed.
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
True, the epi did suggest that Elesh is on the path to realisation. Just hope that the writers do carry on with it. Disha feeling bad was aptly shown and it wld have been even better had she added that he needs to be financially independent too, esp in a patriarchal society.

Till now Elesh never realised partly becoz of his brothers and Badi Maa for their over protection and pampering which never made him feel the need to be responsible. He is shown to be a carefree fun loving guy but he isnt college going guy but a married man. Ishan being the youngest is shown to be more responsible and mature.  Disha expressed her feelings nicely without humiliating Elesh which is commendable on the writers part.๐Ÿ‘
Miracle_leo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i also want elesh 2 do something n feel proud 2 disha.