Sasural Genda Phool

Is Elesh finally realizing? - Page 2

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: utfracks

I know Anu. The scene between Disha and Elesh was really touching according to me. . Waise, I never followed SGP from the beginning, so I'm genuinely asking, what exactly is the reason for Elesh to NOT work? I'm absolutely clueless about it. Can someone tell me?

Hey Rachna :-) They haven't shown a proper reason as to why he doesn't work.....he just doesn't work....even though there have been many moments when everyone's asked him why he doesn't....even though Disha faces embarassment cuz of it many times....so we're all waiting to see what they show of this in the future.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: an12345678

What Shounak does: Comes drops plenty of hints, makes us curious, and then disappears without any guilt  ๐Ÿ˜† Shounak come back and tell if  there is a background story to Elesh or not... ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....Yes...I am an OBS-can(read American) dropping bombs of hints in IF-apan's(read Japan's)....SGP-saki(read Nagasaki)๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Well as of now...as far as I can scratch my head.....hmmm I dont think there's any back story....

But I am not that harmful....also...I am just an..

AreYaar thumbnail

Anu: I'll be very disappointed if there is none.

Oh you'll be disappointed if there IS one? As in you want the reason to only be lethargy and carelessness and then he realizes? I can understand....that would be realistic in a way....without any 'raaaaaz' in the past๐Ÿ˜†
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

.awww IS are gonna reminisce about when they first met?? So cute!๐Ÿ˜†

No...not yet...I was talking about a particular scene in JWM actually๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†anyways what u thought...woh din bhi ayega....but not so soon....Dhairya rakho....Have patience...(LOL...Its wonderful to make u guys eager with my Hint Bombs...i am Lovin' it...).๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Oh you'll be disappointed if there IS one? As in you want the reason to only be lethargy and carelessness and then he realizes? I can understand....that would be realistic in a way....without any 'raaaaaz' in the past๐Ÿ˜†

Naah, ๐Ÿ˜† I meant I'll be disappointment if no reason is provided for his strange behavior and it remains lethargy. Deep, dark Raazzzzzzzzz in past for lethargy that will be awesomely cliched  ... ๐Ÿ˜†Makers should start promoting from now : "Ek raaz Elesh ke peeche" ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

No...not yet...I was talking about a particular scene in JWM actually๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†anyways what u thought...woh din bhi ayega....but not so soon....Dhairya rakho....Have patience...(LOL...Its wonderful to make u guys eager with my Hint Bombs...i am Lovin' it...).๐Ÿคฃ

LMAO achha so you LITERALLY meant Jab We Met the movie๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....I see I see....so they're gonna show some JWM sorta track?? Please don't tell me the done to death Hotel DeSCENT track....quite sick of seeing it in a million other shows by this point๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Naah, ๐Ÿ˜† I meant I'll be disappointment if no reason is provided for his strange behavior and it remains lethargy. Deep, dark Raazzzzzzzzz in past for lethargy that will be awesomely cliched  ... ๐Ÿ˜†Makers should start promoting from now : "Ek raaz Elesh ke peeche" ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†

LOL ohhh I see.....I too want a reason to be shown other than plain lethargy but from what Shounak is saying, doesn't seem like there's much of a reason other than that๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†.....guess lethargy it is....chalo as long as he starts to realize for Disha's sake atleast.....

LMAO@ "Ek raaz Elesh ke peechhe"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....kaafi mazaa aayega....they can have a one hour special epi for it too...perfect for raaz revelation!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

LMAO achha so you LITERALLY meant Jab We Met the movie๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....I see I see....so they're gonna show some JWM sorta track?? Please don't tell me the done to death Hotel DeSCENT track....quite sick of seeing it in a million other shows by this point๐Ÿ˜†

hmm ..wt to say yaar...accha I quit ๐Ÿ˜ญ....bang on Anu...but since its SGP...kuch to different hoga.....๐Ÿ˜‰
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thinking on it again, there are people who do not like to work because of their laziness or just do not want to take-up responsibility and take time to grow-up. No reason can also be real.

Like me ... me darn lazy ๐Ÿ˜†

Like me ... me darn lazy ๐Ÿ˜†

Hi 5...add me in too๐Ÿ˜‰