Is Elesh finally realizing?

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
Today again poor Disha had to face embarassment on the money issue as everyone was pooling money together to buy a gift for that wedding and Disha couldn't contribute. Everything she said to Elesh later on in the room was full on justified....WHAT will it take him to realize? What makes him hesitate so much?

And later on even Inder was quite upset about the issue as he was venting to Rajni and Ishaan.....and Elesh was overhearing everything from a corner.....and for the first time, it seemed like he was reaching some sort of realization.....I hope for Disha's sake, he finally starts working.....poor thing has had to face humiliation so many times cuz of this.
Totally agree yaar.....................Inder summed it up brilliantly...

'Samajh nahi aata......iss Deeshaheen...ko.. Deesha jaisi ladki kahan se mil gai'

N i luvd what Deesha told Elesh....Embarrassed that i knw ur talented enouf..then why are u hiding ur talent...!!

I luvd it....that despire all this.. Deesha hasnt given up on Elesh..n tries to make him...realise that he is talented enouf... n shld make efforts........... ! Just hope.. Elesh ki soyi hui...SAMAJH n Self consciense... wakes up...........finally..
Anu: Along with he realizing that his jobless factor is affecting Disha and others too, I also want to see if there is a background story "Why" -- or he is just like that ...  plain carelessness and lethargy.
Edited by an12345678 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Armu4eva

'Samajh nahi aata......iss Deeshaheen...ko.. Deesha jaisi ladki kahan se mil gai'

N i luvd what Deesha told Elesh....Embarrassed that i knw ur talented enouf..then why are u hiding ur talent...!!

I luvd it....that despire all this.. Deesha hasnt given up on Elesh..n tries to make him...realise that he is talented enouf... n shld make efforts........... ! Just hope.. Elesh ki soyi hui...SAMAJH n Self consciense... wakes up...........finally..

Yeah that dialogue by Inder was perfect.....I think we all wonder many times how on earth Elesh landed a girl like DishaLOL

Yeah Disha's talk with Elesh in the room was so earnest....I felt really bad for her.....she loves him so much and she is just upset and frustrated that he refuses to utilize his talent....like she said, 'if she knew that he didn't have it in him, she would have reconciled herself to it and learnt to live with it.....but she knows that he DOES have the talent in him which he for some reason refuses to utilize...that is what hurts her so much"......

Today Elesh looked more thoughtful than he ever has before....especially in the bit when Inder was talking to Rajni about this.....that is why I'm getting the feeling that Elesh just might be realizing after all.
Originally posted by an12345678

Anu: Along with he realizing that his jobless factor is affecting Disha and others too, I also want to see if there is a background story "Why" -- or he is just like that ...  plain carelessness and lethargy.

Me too, An.....his expressions many times make it seem like there is much more to this story than he lets anyone know....I really want to know the why of this as well....I have a feeling that it's more than just simple lethargy and carelessness.....there is a deeper reason for this somewhere....I sure hope there isLOL
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Yeah that dialogue by Inder was perfect.....I think we all wonder many times how on earth Elesh landed a girl like DishaLOL

Yeah Disha's talk with Elesh in the room was so earnest....I felt really bad for her.....she loves him so much and she is just upset and frustrated that he refuses to utilize his talent....like she said, 'if she knew that he didn't have it in him, she would have reconciled herself to it and learnt to live with it.....but she knows that he DOES have the talent in him which he for some reason refuses to utilize...that is what hurts her so much"......

Today Elesh looked more thoughtful than he ever has before....especially in the bit when Inder was talking to Rajni about this.....that is why I'm getting the feeling that Elesh just might be realizing after all.

Really ...i seriously... luvd that fact....that she was so positive in her talk to Elesh....except for that bit..that....always...nagged her..as to how his own self conscience allowed him to tk things for granted ...n all the time....

Me too ....fingers are crossed that this time round.. Elesh really..does smthng n makes Deesha proud...Tongue
OK....I cant believe time flies so fast...I mean since SGP started I was waiting to relive the OBS magic once again....but so fast....!!!!Haila..this track also came.....OMG OMG OMG.From now on toh I wont miss a single episode....Viewers...Look forward to....

1)Suhana's realization about how sick Sid isDead

2)A ____________________________(*Hush...secret*)LOL

3)Elesh's realization

4)The marriage party(which Badi Ma was talking about..)...Expect some superb Sushaan scenes there too...to relive some Jab We Met momentsWink

All said and done...tata bye byeLOLLOL
I know Anu. The scene between Disha and Elesh was really touching according to me. . Waise, I never followed SGP from the beginning, so I'm genuinely asking, what exactly is the reason for Elesh to NOT work? I'm absolutely clueless about it. Can someone tell me?