Pratigya

~Pooja n Raj Appreciation THREAD~

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

WELCUM TO THE MAGICAL WORLD OF LUV BIRDS POOJA N RAJ

Love is the most beautiful feeling in this whole wordl..POOJA n RAJ are a very cute,sweet,innocent,gudlooking and just made for eachother pair!!!

This is PooRaj fanclub and all there supporters,lobers and fans can talk here abt them..they can show them there luv n support..U can congratulate them for their relation n wish them all d very best in life and wish them a happy lyfee ahead with eachother.

Pooja n Raj met on shooting of Koi Aney Koo Hai..They became friends and then slowly the friendship turned into loveee.

MAY UR LUVE LIFEE ALWAYS STAY AS FRESH
              N PURE AS THESE FLOWERS!

POORAJ facebook fanclub:

WARNING:This thread is for every pooja n raj luverzz..Ppl who like pooja will like n respect her personal life aswelll..n Kriya r an onscreen pair dey luk fabulous n r ma only fav onscreen pair but i dun wana hurt any1 by this thread..All pooja raj luvers r welcum n those who think dey only like kriya can continue liking them..i dun wana hurt dere feelings so they shud also udnerstand nt to hurt pooja raj n dere luvers feelings so keep this thread clean away frm unhealthy posts.

Edited by ArhainArhaan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArhainAshish thumbnail
M makin it it'll b complete in sumtym..DONT USE ABUSIVE LANG n dont say nething against them plz
ArhainAshish thumbnail

now d thread is completeee..u all can use itt..

rightchoice thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In my opinion when somebody has asked you to keep their personal life private then we should honor it...in that regards this thread just insults their request...when you seek appreciation , you should also expect some criticism...I appreciate your good intention to open this thread...but Pooja has specifically asked not discuss anything on her personal life...so I request you to consider her wish and close this topic...this thread equally in fringes her privacy as much as bashing her...We should not get into her personal life NO MATTER WHAT...just my thoughts..
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Originally posted by: rightchoice

In my opinion when somebody has asked you to keep their personal life private then we should honor it...in that regards this thread just insults their request...when you seek appreciation , you should also expect some criticism...I appreciate your good intention to open this thread...but Pooja has specifically asked not discuss anything on her personal life...so I request you to consider her wish and close this topic...this thread equally in fringes her privacy as much as bashing her...We should not get into her personal life NO MATTER WHAT...just my thoughts..

av taken her permission n den made this😊she wud luveee to hear ppl tlk nyce n gud stuff abt d two😊its for her jodi fans n av written warning for others n plus mods haina kuchh nai hogaa😊
Edited by ArhainArhaan - 13 years ago
@ArhainArhaan
is it necessary to make this thread, what she does in her personal life is personal and besides  that your doing it so you can become pooja''s no1 fan that's why you asked her permission and then made it so she already thinks that your her best fan  if pp join then you can feedback and tell her how many ppl joined and she will thankyou for creating the group and you will get all the credit, i know how a fan's mind works and im not buying this genuine idea of yours, besides how can one like a couple when they haven't even seen them together.
We all love pooja here equally but we don't need to make pointless threads that really nobody can contribtue too if they haven't even seen a sighting of them together, it doesn't mean  that we don't care, we love pooja and want her to be happy whoever she is dating.

and as you can already see the popularity of this group no one has even commented, no one is bothered what actors do in their personal life, its seperate to the show period. So IF shoud just close this topic, like you say posts that comment on personal life should be closed if this is open then your contradictng.

Sorry if this offended anyone but im sayng it like it sounds.
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I appreciate you want to some effort to do this but I think an actor's personal life is personal and should not be discussed here. 😊

Beside this forum is to discus the show 'Pratigya'.😊

Thanks.
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey arhaina...did u take mods' permission?? coz its not related to the show,
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulsivirani

@ArhainArhaan

is it necessary to make this thread, what she does in her personal life is personal and besides  that your doing it so you can become pooja''s no1 fan that's why you asked her permission and then made it so she already thinks that your her best fan  if pp join then you can feedback and tell her how many ppl joined and she will thankyou for creating the group and you will get all the credit, i know how a fan's mind works and im not buying this genuine idea of yours, besides how can one like a couple when they haven't even seen them together.
We all love pooja here equally but we don't need to make pointless threads that really nobody can contribtue too if they haven't even seen a sighting of them together, it doesn't mean  that we don't care, we love pooja and want her to be happy whoever she is dating.

and as you can already see the popularity of this group no one has even commented, no one is bothered what actors do in their personal life, its seperate to the show period. So IF shoud just close this topic, like you say posts that comment on personal life should be closed if this is open then your contradictng.

Sorry if this offended anyone but im sayng it like it sounds.

I dun need to do such kinda stuff for becumin her number1 fan..N makin a thread dosent means m her number1 fan lol..😲😆😳I av made for arhaan means m his number1 fan noo its just dat i lub dem so i do wat i feel like doing for them😃😃I dun wana be dere number1 fan i am just a fan dts pretty enough..
Shes already very shweet with me n knws me so i dun need to do such stuff..POOJA N ARHAAN both r ma favouritee..I did it because she was so sad with all d stuff which had happened against her personal life..I just wanted to make this thread cux i lubbb dere real life jodii n i fink dey're a wonderful pairr..I av made this for all pooja n raj's fans...seperately or tgdr as a jodi..n if sum1 is pooja's fan dat person wud surely lub raj also..If IF pppl d mods fink such topics shudnt be created dey can close it..BUT i dun fink deres ne harm in making pooja n raj appreciation thread..cux alota ppl like dem as a pair 2:)If u dun wana comment on this thread...i mean u av ur own point ov view..i cant change it:)but i lub dem so made dere thread!!Ppl who like dem can comment ere:)She shared her personal life with us cux she lubs us n wanted us to knw int dat a swet thing..we shud respect her feelings n nt say nething which hurts her..or any1 else😊😊
ArhainAshish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aabrayy

hey arhaina...did u take mods' permission?? coz its not related to the show,

Its pooja's fanclub yar..pooja n raj..isnt pooja related to this forum..Av made for arhaan aswell..hes playing krishu😳😳this 1 has pooja  in it not only raj so y isnt it related to d forum😲

:@ mods did i do nethin wrng😲