Posted: 13 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwhjgqysG4k[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwhjgqysG4k
thank tanai ... u r the best

have been so hoping for a yarav video today... oh well at least ypnhk video

btw is it tanai or tanya?

Thanks Tanai, it was cute segment. That's only reason of mine to be happy to see Omi back, we get these new fun filled segments. He is funny and offcourse very good actor.

Didn't like much, serial interpretation on him thoughπŸ˜•. YPNHK == ABHER only.

He spells TROUBLE defo since he said he still loves Leher only STILL😑, so he is back for her not just for revenge and that creeps me
Edited by aaabbb - 13 years ago
Tanya .. Thanks for the link 😊 

It was a cute segment .. Chandan does seem like a fun person to have around, and nice to see all share great camarderie 😳
does rama chachi have any idea abt the forums Kul Omi plans?

she said that you have to see ke yeh kya gul khilatay hain.... gul? ya Kul? πŸ˜†

i think the jokes were bcos of the TRPs with Omi... not a big deal ofcourse as long as the show keeps doing well, we also dont know if this change is based on the channels decisions or the PH
Thanks Tanai for the link !!😊

Funny segment !!! Yami has started to speak spontaneously now !!πŸ˜†

Chandan is fun !!
Thanks Tanai.........that was a fun segment...........after seeing this, I am looking forward to Omi in the show!!  πŸ˜›
Thanks Tani..
Chandan, I didnt know he could look so ruggedly handsome..
I was kind of liking Omi, until he said "Leher ke liye mera pyar na hoga kam"... then I puked..🀒

Thanks Tanya for the link...

Omi bhayya is looking nice...offooo..mooch is back..."Omi bhayya is the hero of the show"--Rama chachi poor dear finally affected by years of sangat with KulπŸ˜†

Yes Tanu, Omi is looking good and fun..but he said that...😑😑

Thanks Tanai

OK this segment made me excited for Omi's track as love the offscreen fun with chandan also- love the YPNHK team have a great laugh offscreen and GK's spontaneousness has deffo rubbed off on Yami now lolz.. was a fun segment.. but didn't like how the saying as if Omi is the saving grace for the show. The show is about AbHer only..
Anyways will see his track and how it goes... Oh god so he is back for Leher then? Well I hope that means Parul isn't leaving.. and we also see great AbHer scenes against Omi.
Edited by Mari1986 - 13 years ago