Dill Mill Gaye

Passive resistance: why move all ATs? - Page 2

Poll

How many of you agree with the decision to shift the ATs?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

i am in. i dont want the AT to be shifted

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I m Totally in...I agree with u Neetz...I m unhappy n disappointed with the Decision of the AT's being Shifted....Its Unfair n Uncalled for...I Connect to the DMG forum...I wud rili want the mods to Rethink about their decision n Shift back the AT's to the Forum..
Edited by kritishah3 - 13 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am not a totally AT freak person so does not make a big difference to me; however, I do visit AT at least once a day!!! and I am TOTALLY AGAINST the DT's decision of shifting all ATs elsewhere because of one or two AT's mistake. This rule should (must) ONLY apply to those ATs who are not under control. Why suffer all because of one or two ATs?? Where is the fairness?? Where is the justice?? I am with you CZ (sorry don't knw ur name)!!!

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am with you, Neetz. This is no way that cause of certain AT's, all the AT's have been moved. It's even more unfair that our questions had very easily been put on one side by DT and they just locked the topic and posted the new note. Not fair.

Just because they have this "Topic Close" power does not mean that they'll leave the members questions unanswered and scoot off. They forget we can open a 100 more topics. I was going to open one but you have. Thanks. Cause I would make the topic with a short temper :P Not good. You did it in the perfect manner.

Finally, I am against this rule. But at the moment, bcoz I know nothing will happen, I hope that the DT also notices the manner of the AT's in CFC and accordingly give us a chance to come back. Atleast that much.
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

I am with you, Neetz. This is no way that cause of certain AT's, all the AT's have been moved. It's even more unfair that our questions had very easily been put on one side by DT and they just locked the topic and posted the new note. Not fair.

Just because they have this "Topic Close" power does not mean that they'll leave the members questions unanswered and scoot off. They forget we can open a 100 more topics. I was going to open one but you have. Thanks. Cause I would make the topic with a short temper :P Not good. You did it in the perfect manner.

Finally, I am against this rule. But at the moment, bcoz I know nothing will happen, I hope that the DT also notices the manner of the AT's in CFC and accordingly give us a chance to come back. Atleast that much.

Not fair at all. I sent PMs to three mods and so far I havent recieved any answers. Mods lock a topic very conviniently and think that their job is done. well, newsflash - It's not. where are the answers?

I'm not shifting base. that's FINAL.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
CZ *hugs*..

I dont support this dec.. And some Mods in DMG sec behave as if it's the age of Autocracy ! They make decisions, and we will HAVE to follow ? WTH !

Before taking such HUGE dec, they SHOULD consult members, taking our feedbacks.. I will keep protesting unless they shift KaSh and SR AT back to this forum! This is sheer non-sense.. I dont care if my post is bashing.. Had had enough of so called 'rules' and all.. They shifted 2 AT's for one troublesome AT.. What nonsense!

I will never ever agree to the 'partial' decision of DMG mods..
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Originally posted by: farzanairani

i am in. i dont want the AT to be shifted

thanks, but they already have been shifted. they need to be shifted back here.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Add to my post --

Can we PLEASE make a petition and send it to Minu or some other sensible Mod or Priya Di.. Having Signatures of whoever is unhappy with the dec?

I am seriously thinking abt that!
U-No-Poo thumbnail
@guddi - yeah, we could have signatures! I could make one common one for all the protestors. this thread needs to grow. if we get enough feedback, we'll send it over to priya, atleast she listens before jumping the gun.
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Add to my post --

Can we PLEASE make a petition and send it to Minu or some other sensible Mod or Priya Di.. Having Signatures of whoever is unhappy with the dec?

I am seriously thinking abt that!

Galwa trust me Priya Di is your best option 😆