Passive resistance: why move all ATs? - Page 9

Poll Question :

How many of you agree with the decision to shift the ATs?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago

Priya di was off the past week and she already has a LOT on her plate. It would be nice if her plate in not overfilled😳

Try talking to Preeti first as I am sure she can be a huge help😃 She is the CM afterall😆 If that doesn't work out then of course we have Priya Di at our disposal😳😆
Originally posted by Angelic_J

Priya di was off the past week and she already has a LOT on her plate. It would be nice if her plate in not overfilled😳

Try talking to Preeti first as I am sure she can be a huge help😃 She is the CM afterall😆 If that doesn't work out then of course we have Priya Di at our disposal😳😆

I just PMed her. I hope she helps =)
I'm totally against all the AT's being moved as well!

First of all, we had a discussion and poll where all the members of the forum could voice their opinion. Why wasn't the decision taken then put into action?

Secondly, moving the AT's will only lead to handling the problem over to someone else.. Nothing besides who gives the warnings will be different. So why can't we try to resolve th matter instead of putting the weight on anyone else's shoulders?

Especially when there's an easy solution to all of it! The problem is people not keeping the discussion to what they should, hence the warnings. So instead of giving warnings only, close the AT for a few days everytime you usually gave a warning! Nothing really changed when warnings where given, so nobody reacted much to it other then a promise about not doing it again :/ If their AT gets closed for a few days, they'll actually remember that for next time, and they might even think twice before posting something unrelated again!

Ps: I don't know why I bothered to give suggestions or voice my opinion at all, when I've allready tried that without any response :| But let's try again this time ;)
I feel SR and KaSh AT's should still remain here
Roght now they are the current storyline and its soo difficult to go back and forth to CFC and then come ckeck the DMF forum

Also AT's of current storyline and actors in the pairs should be in the current forum where all other discussions take place
THE mods need to understand and give a consideration !!

The main problem i guess is ...except priya..who has loads of work to do ......most of the GMs r either inactive or taken the vet status😊

Thanks for all the support guys! It means alot. Yes, the poll results clearly show what the members want. I PMed priya and she recently replied. thankfully she's looking into this matter so we shall expect some results soon =)