Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OddiYulle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I have to drool if it comes to Arti. Be it a Article or any thing. Ypo see it is my janm sidh adhikar🤣OMG .This was such a realistic Os. Are you by any chance their P. A of some sort , coz im a CID agent 🤣 trying to find out that a story real than reality , then how can it be a fairytale. Doubt hota hai😉. Coming back to the Os It is in the future yet you know ?😕 . *CID tactics working* Matlb you are an astrologer also ?🤣Natasha back to earth !!!K 'em down now and have finished reding , trust me as each line got over i was the all the moree excited ! AB Pov was so perfect and the differentiation , her attitude , so much similar ! The "Us" thingy would be typically the way she would say. Now i am sur you are only their Pa and astrologer. Toh when you fixing their wedding ?😉Mujhe Zarrror bolana!!You have given this os at sucha perfect touch by posting it on a day when i am too too hapyy and its gonna make my day !! First the ArTi seg , thant da Mayur scenes and your Os. Its heaven !! Keep writing more and ill keep droolin over Arti , coz thats mi job. I really thank you for doing this !! Update soon and thanks for the Pm

P.s -Shadi pe zaroor bulana😉

P.s.s -Promotion mile toh part dena 😉

P.sss- Dont forget to call ArTi

P.ssss- If they want a Paediatrician (too small to becum ..im jus 12 soi guess 13 more yrs ) for their child im ready to becum one.

Natasha
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Mou 🤗

Man u got me in tears , no seriously I got so touched by ur dedication to me.. 🤗

As I said earlier, nobody will blame me, its just perfect this way, it was so so so nice to read ..it has me looking like this 😍

U r the best 🤗 (ok, dont ask me why i said that but i feel that way 🤣 )

eDIT
I love Arjun ka fav siggy made by piya as well 😳
Edited by myownarea - 13 years ago
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely OS mou ................. loved it lotssssssssssssssss
maloo19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww really cute OS.😳.......
seems very realistic😉
loved it completely😳
Marium
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mou... I am speechless.. you have written it extremely well.. and I hope that you do continue to write like this everytime..

@Divzzzzzzzzzzzzz:- everyone's inspiration... 😊
safeplacetoland thumbnail
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 🤗
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeks!!!

Man this is crazzzyyy!

Loved it
sariska_mnarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing

no words 2 say

loved it
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful OS Mou!!!😃

Loved it😍
a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dearest Mou,

Two people you said!  I suppose I should have inferred more subjectively than objectively.

Here are a few delights that compelled me to go back and linger longer,

"Though he was really nor able to find anything special about it" As we discussed before, honour is where you place it, as are special people and places, we do not really choose them, destiny does that for us.

He just couldn't possibly hide that glow in his face & that shine in his eyes whenever he is with her,his happiness automatically comes out in his face & also in his mouth 'he just can't stop hinting to her abt that!! How often our heart's reveal our secrets despite ourselves? 

She never really judge him on the basis of those differences..she always looks into the real person he is'.& that thought actually managed to carry a ray of hope in his mind, always. We always hope to surround ourselves with people who understand our reality so that despite those 'pretenses' we adorn ourselves with for the battles of life, if we wound our souls and fail to recognize, they help bandaged back to life our light, which we only hope to keep lit for them!

He didn't know what to feel as he was not even recognizing his own feelings.Heart yah haath?! :)

Mou, I liked the substance and the pace was superb, it matched every beat of my heart and forced it further and faster onto the next 'verb'!  Lovely!   

Love Sabah
Edited by a little faith - 13 years ago
lovely.ravs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome mou...

loved reading u r OS .......😊