Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat (Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat)

Kapil Nirmal In Picnic Mood! - Article - Page 2

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sumi, even that line was surprised to me even!!!!!! Promotional activity for SP??? But if they are planning to bring Kapil back in their another project then I really dont mind it.............

But but but, Mr. Nirmal seems to be totally in holiday mood.. I mean Delhi, Nainital and now Goa........... But yeh koi photo hi nahi upload karata.......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Darshudi....aap bhi na....itna hope karna sahih nahi hai..................
and pictures...i guess that dude will not upload any...until his friends do it for him
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Darshu, Usma I feel the same way - What SP promo trip is he doing? What is he promoting anyway?
Darshu Kapil either does not own a digital Camera or is averse to putting up pics or is technologically challenged.
My guess is he is averse to putting up pics on public sites....

Lets play the guessing game here Usma.... and continue it in our chat club
usmrasul thumbnail
perhaps he thinks clicking photos will get in the way of admiring the awesome scenario!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
girls me too think kapil is still a member of sp thats why he is taking part in promotional activities.are they planning to get back kanjali in a new show?why should anjali refused devdas which is frm a big prdn.house and channel..wishing toooooooooooooo much 😒 🤡Edited by smiley121 - 13 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
BTW, shouldnt Mr. Nirmal give some time to his soul-mate too???

errr....one more thing, 2 articles came out about Kapil, where are the fans anyway? The list of lost people is increasing at a scary rate
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hmmm Picnic is going on 😎.......But Promotional activity for SP ? Is he in compromising mood ?😲...Seems contrastive to his nature 🤔....but reporter is ''Tejashiri Bhopatkar '' so.....🤔
usmrasul thumbnail
HI,  Faiza apu....glad to see you back...your net connection fixed now or are they still digging the road?????
maybe kapil is compromising... he is a  mild-nature guy until situation demands otherwise
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Faizu so happy to see that you have not left us like all the others. Pls dont leave us as we all Kanjalians should stay together and then really cheer and make loud cheerful noise when they come back.
Usma, Beena, Smiley, Sudha lata, Darshu, Rosh, Abhi, Faiza, and sorry if I missed some but we need to keep being active for Kapil and Anjali
usmrasul thumbnail
Junadi...glad to see you too
err....what else to do didi??? I am running out of ideas and also of new fans since kapil hasn't add any new fans lately..........
and about forum not being active i dont know what else can be done..mods done plenty attmpts already .....its dead like this since Imli track...this days I dont even feel whether its dead or not.......