Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Joined!

Come on people, we need more than 25 members!!!!!
nazmobile thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Rahm

Joined!

Come on people, we need more than 25 members!!!!!

33 members and counting...come on people let's get the word out there
salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: ANJANA

I think Sara will Come back (she said that herself) Because Alekh is still waiting for her and always telling that she will come back (i want her to come back as a tapori type she will rock in that role) .I don't think Kinshuk will come back& we should respect his decision & be on his side

Ya, i also think that Sara will come back, as there are many things indicating it on the show, such as alekh keep on mentioning her, her picture put on the walls of the orphanage and vasu standing in front of it, and alekh writing a journal about each day with out her , Vasu and Mamaji opening GIRLS orphanage,and the biggest her saying herself that she is going to come back, so i think ya she will, but Kinshuk there are no such indication as of yet, but i stilll want him Back,.,,
hopefully they both return,,
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
dua karo yaar ki kinshuk returns .
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Nothing gonna happen.Bidaai is ending soon.so there is no point
dhaval1977 thumbnail
joined the group...count me in...
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: KiNnY-pArTnEr

Nothing gonna happen.Bidaai is ending soon.so there is no point

Why not? People brought back Harshad in KDMHMD, thought he died in the show, they brought back Rati in MJHT, thought she is even died in the show, they brought back both Karan and Shilpa in DMG by public demand, why not foursome together, why to decrease the fans of this foursome?.........

Thought Bidaai's foursome has huge fans following, but unfortunatly most r who work and don't have time to call or mail, while most of the mentioned serials above r younger fans who have time for it.............

rabees011 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: temorocks

Why not? People brought back Harshad in KDMHMD, thought he died in the show, they brought back Rati in MJHT, thought she is even died in the show, they brought back both Karan and Shilpa in DMG by public demand, why not foursome together, why to decrease the fans of this foursome?.........

Thought Bidaai's foursome has huge fans following, but unfortunatly most r who work and don't have time to call or mail, while most of the mentioned serials above r younger fans who have time for it.............

Very well said!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘If they can come back, why noπŸ‘ our foursome? When there is a will, there is a way! So lage raho everyone!πŸ˜›
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rabees011

Very well said!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘If they can come back, why noπŸ‘ our foursome? When there is a will, there is a way! So lage raho everyone!πŸ˜›

WOHI TOH main kehna chahti hu..shilpa tht old riddhima is md cum bck how by prussure of fans and even nupur aka rati see..so hamare foursome ke toh uncountable fans hai..LETS MAKE OUR BUBBLES"SANVEER"BACK nd yeah  JOINEDDD TOO😳Edited by simransalekh - 13 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
COME ON BIDAAINS?

Kahan chale gaye ho?

JOIN THE GROUP!

Kinshuk Mahajan fans- join the group and show RS/SP that we love our Kinchu/Ranvir.

Sara Khan fans- show RS/SP that Sara is one of the stars Bidaai cannot do without...bring back Parul's best friend and Ragini's sister, and Alekh's one and ONLY TRUE LOVE...
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=114786655237633&ref=mf