Bidaai - Bring back Sadhana & Ranvir!

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys,

I've started a FB group to help get all the fans to pass on the message of bringin back Sadhana and Ranvir back to Bidaai.

I figured that if the fans of Rati from MJHT can be vociferous then so can we.

Please do join the group below and lets all get together and use a positive and polite way to get the message across to RS and the Creatives 😊

In the next coming days i'll be updating the group with posts and discussions, please do feel free to join in and upload images of our lovable foursome

Bidaai - Bring back Sadhana & Ranvir
I think Sara will Come back (she said that herself) Because Alekh is still waiting for her and always telling that she will come back (i want her to come back as a tapori type she will rock in that role) .I don't think Kinshuk will come back& we should respect his decision & be on his side
Originally posted by ANJANA

I think Sara will Come back (she said that herself) Because Alekh is still waiting for her and always telling that she will come back (i want her to come back as a tapori type she will rock in that role) .I don't think Kinshuk will come back& we should respect his decision & be on his side
kinshuk will comeback and we will make him comeback. i m sure he will back if we keep on requesting continuously
and i have joined the group. i m with you! let's try and bring them back
Kinshuk can come back too...trust me....they both can come back...Eva told me the Rati story and Rati was adamant and declared that drama a closed chapter in her life...but she's back...Kinshuk hasn't closed any chapters...and he didn't leave satisfied.

I WANT SARA AND KINSHUK BACK!

I joined the group, Naz.
Originally posted by yanks28

Kinshuk can come back too...trust me....they both can come back...Eva told me the Rati story and Rati was adamant and declared that drama a closed chapter in her life...but she's back...Kinshuk hasn't closed any chapters...and he didn't leave satisfied.

I WANT SARA AND KINSHUK BACK!

I joined the group, Naz.
i agree with you. still kinshuk hs not cleared anything completely and moreover he has not signed any other show yet so i m sure  he will comeback for his fans

joined it . kinshuk hav 2 comeback in bidaai & tht 2 as ranvir . i don't know anything , i just want my ragvir ,my kinrul ,my jaanu ranvir back in bidaai

lol joined d grup ....im not tryin 2 sound pesimistic or discourage u guyz but kinshukz cmbak seemz imposible isnt it so????  ...az 4 sara i guez bidaaiz doorz r still opn 4 her ,,,wil join u guyz effort 2 bring thm bak,,:).takin into account d ignorant n stuborn attitude of sp people n rs thiz iz gona b a tough job i guezz...but thr iznt nythn bad givin thiz a try eithr so im all 4 it...
Kinshukk will surely cumm backk becuzz he loves his fannnss
Pls get sadhna and Ranvir back, the show is incomplete without them
Thanks a lots, I thought it's an article, I am joining the group 😊