What do you love about yourself??

Posted: 13 years ago

Hey!!

Ever looked in the mirror and right away noticed your flaw(s)? I know I have, actually I do all the time. I actually thought sharing this here after talking to my mom. So I HATE my ears...they're just...wierd sometimes when I look at the mirror they either look really small or really big. My mom is always telling me that I'm crazy and that my ears are normal, there's nothing wierd about them. However I don't believe her...so I always like to have my hair down to cover my wierd ears😆. Soo today I went to go see my mom and somehow started complaining about all my flaws. My mom then said "For every flaw you have, think of two things you love about yourself" I did that and surprisingly it made me feel so much better. I hate my ears but I love my hair because it's really long, thick,healthy and strong (my sister likes to call my hair 'horse hair' but I still love it). I love teeth, they're perfectly white and straight.

This is the fashion and beauty forum and the number 1 rule about fashion and beauty is to feel confident about yourself.  I'm sure all of you have atleast one flaw that's always bothering you (if you don't then congradulations...I wish I was like that😃). So guys for every flaw you have think of two things you love about yourself. It's great because in the end you'll realize that you have more things you love about yourself  then things you hate about yourself😃😃😃

Ava❤️

Edited by avantika_greco - 13 years ago
This might be old, but still want to comment.

The one thing I hate about myself is actually the fact that I have way to many beauty spots on my arms, legs, and face. I have 3 on my face, one on each cheek, and then one just above my left eyebrow (that's the cute one) 😆

The thing I love about me is; my hair(It's long, shiny, healthy, good thing it grows fast, and super straight) and I love my lips.. 🤣🤣🤣.🤣🤣 Me andd my sister have the same lips, and idk why but I like them alot. 🤣🤣🤣.🤣🤣

E.

What i hate about myself..
i actually dislike my eyes the size of it!  🤣 🤣 🤣not the colour,
 i think my eyes are pretty small, compared to my sisters!
somedays my eyes look so small thin eyeliner looks kinda thick 😳 
and somedays i really like my eye shape and size.

Things i love,
oh i really like my lips as well  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 the shape and color.
also i really like my beauty spot which is on my right side cheek..

Edited by .Jiya. - 13 years ago
wow! this is quite an interesting topic =]
this is the first time im thinking of what i like

and i think my problem is similar to yours! i kinda dislike my ears too! at times when im looking at them they seem too big or look like i've stuck them loll but thats only when im staring at my face for a while otherwise they don't really disturb me
and i dont really like my natural hair cause they aren't straight. they're more like beach wavy so i've got them straightened and now its all good

something i love is my skin!! its really smooth and fresh and i hardly have any breakouts 
i love my nose! idk whats different about it but i get complimented a lot. i think it makes me look better loll
another thing has to be my eyes. they're like wide doe eyes and i really like the shape and color

^ I don't mean to brag,
but I love my eyes, hair, skin, and NOSE,
I loveee my nose 🤣🤣🤣.🤣🤣
Loll I love my nose as well! 
and i have beauty spots too but i loveee them! one on my chin and another on my nose loll
I don't like my nose at all, its so weird :)
I really likee my eyes since they are big, and my eyebrows. :) My skin is alright, but i get REALLY red easily! :(
Originally posted by Ebony.

^ I don't mean to brag,
but I love my eyes, hair, skin, and NOSE,
I loveee my nose .

Want to add anything else... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 
^ Nopee Im okay. 🤣🤣🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣🤣
lmaoo do u guys have to start on every single thread!?