Educated Gopi Illiterate Aham - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
my pleasure shelly.
Anything 4 nazim.
I like your new profile picture. He looks much nicer with long hair and on his face.
Originally posted by lovtv

I like your new profile picture. He looks much nicer with long hair and on his face.

thanx 4 liking.
Nd yes he looks nice with curls on his face,
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

i can understand that u dont like his accent, but u dont have rights to question his education.
His accent is coz of the place from where he belongs to,
and when u say in show he is shown as an educate person and he should speak in proper accent, then CVs selected him for the show and gave him a chance to improve his weakness, so all the viewers must be on his side for his Hard Work coz now he has Improved A Lot from the starting days of the show.....His Accent, His Acting.....everything....

Every Person has some weakness but the best way to treat it is to Work Hard to Over come it and He is doing the same.....so intstead of criticizing him better is to w8 when he will be perfect....

No Offence to Anyone.....

Im not sayin i dont like his accent!!!! most people on here take things tooo personally! im saying if they are going to show Gopi anpad then his accent should be better! so it wud be better if u didnt put words in my mouth
Really????? we are going to argue about this?????

Let's not extend this conversation!
lol pls do not dictate what to say or what not to say to me!