new face grown up rekha.

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
rekha seems to be the elder daughter of ranvijay how can he marry her hope madhur afterwhile return back and took her away.do you give me reason for telling this or may be they should bring in a grown up rekha after the leap what say.........please leave your comments illuminating the post with ideas and opinions.
Edited by alujna-21 - 12 years ago
how gross that rekha married ranjiav the creepest guy on the show.
i think she was suprised when the naxalite wanted to see the marriage.
i don't think she would have gotten married at that point.
so crazy....they need to bring a more mature rekha in for this grown up.
this child thing is bizzard to me....CryCry
Originally posted by telenovelle

how gross that rekha married ranjiav the creepest guy on the show.
i think she was suprised when the naxalite wanted to see the marriage.
i don't think she would have gotten married at that point.
so crazy....they need to bring a more mature rekha in for this grown up.
this child thing is bizzard to me....CryCry
yes really great need of changing rekha also after a leap of 5 yrs a bit change doesdefinitely comes up. please cv's change this little girl.as if jhansi ki rani little manu with gangadhar rao.
You are right Rekha should be changed to a more grown up person however would that not be strange that when Laali returns she will still look the same age.
Originally posted by judes

You are right Rekha should be changed to a more grown up person however would that not be strange that when Laali returns she will still look the same age.
no, as she's already grown up she will not have a great change sometimes person in 5 yrs if not becoming a little fat stay the same we will consider it as the part for laali,but when someone is in the growing stage 5 yrs made a lot of difference the hormonal change does all this and mainly in the case of a girl so rekha must be changed.
so is there a new rekha coming on now?? what will happen to the old one...also where is madhur....
what happen to the guy she was going to marry? I missed that part

Rekha