Thursday's tray of hors d'oeuvres served - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
mera:

is it me or does it seem that this epi should have happened last thrusday instead of this?

krishna's emotions yesterday woul have been the logical continuation of his wounded emotions last wednesday. last thursday's epi lacked that continuity and feels off. anyways at least we came this far even if it took us an extra week. BTW, I think tanthya is right the precap is the only action today. and then ****fus********* all fizz gone that that cork is popped.😆

Originally posted by stillhopeful

mera:

is it me or does it seem that this epi should have happened last thrusday instead of this?

krishna's emotions yesterday woul have been the logical continuation of his wounded emotions last wednesday. last thursday's epi lacked that continuity and feels off. anyways at least we came this far even if it took us an extra week. BTW, I think tanthya is right the precap is the only action today. and then ****fus********* all fizz gone that that cork is popped.😆

What a coincidence! I served a tray of hors d'oeuvres for Thursday's episode and today we got news that it's time to party for a lot of viewers.🥳 What a surprise!

Mera ,

are we on steady course to Pratigya Nivas ??😉...

TB has given us some longed for news ....finally  dawn is breaking
Originally posted by tanthya

Mera ,

are we on steady course to Pratigya Nivas ??😉...

TB has given us some longed for news ....finally  dawn is breaking

Yeah, people are going to buying tubs of ice creams, popsicles, iced tea, iced lemonade, you name it, maybe even keep a glass, jug, tub or direct tap connection to ice water when that track begins.😉 Ka kehti ho, sahi baat hai na?😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Some posters are always threatening to jump off the balcony just from hearing the news of this track. Imagine how they will have to be restricted in a few weeks with the track makes it to the air.

Now posters will breathe easy no matter what happens in court.

Do you think they are doing this now bec' they don't want viewers to get mad at yet another track left unfinished and they want to introduce Mathur family soon. They probably figured Arushi's romance track will never be accepted unless and until Krishna/Prats were seen resolving their differences somewhat and consummating their marriage first.

I pay attention to dialogues that stick out like a sore thumb in an episode that come out of nowhere these days. Kesar telling Prats to slowly win Baba over with in a wifey way since he can never be mad at her for long bec'  he loves her.

So keep your ears and eyes open in the coming weeks. So what happened to Ananya's statement that the love story is a long time coming and Angad involved in the marriage hanging by a thread/tinsel after Krishna does something scenario. Any ideas?

had posted this in fanbidaai's thread for u to read ....am reposting here ..

Mera,

I read somewhere [i do not know whether the news is authentic and reliable] that the POP's have a look back every 2-4 weeks  re TRP's and Audience reaction ...when the PPl react negatively  or frostily ..they change the story line  to suit our palate ...and they must have witnessed our anger and changed the plot line....

had posted this in fanbidaai's thread for u to read ....am reposting here ..

Mera,

I read somewhere [i do not know whether the news is authentic and reliable] that the POP's have a look back every 2-4 weeks  re TRP's and Audience reaction ...when the PPl react negatively  or frostily ..they change the story line  to suit our palate ...and they must have witnessed our anger and changed the plot line....

So our editorials are serving a purpose. Alrighty!👏👏👏👏👏 The next one is coming up shortly.

Mera ,

Lay out the next course...we are famished ...!!

Mera ,

Lay out the next course...we are famished ...!!

Getting the ingredients together right now so, let's see what I will end up cooking up today.

I was amused and surprised that I served cocktails and appetitzers yesterday and today there was news that a party was imminent and posters were planning one. The caterer was intuitive don't you think and got the guests anticipating the party?😉

Gosh have to write about Katra Naresh and his bedroom plans. Ugh! Will be a shorter post bec one segment was all about that useless babu Singh.😛