Thursday's tray of hors d'oeuvres served - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
@[email protected] with you word for word.......the story has been ruined by having Pratigya fixate on her maika to the point of ignoring her husband and sasural.......Her logic right from the begining has been faulty....how can you decided to marry a so called 'gunda' to teach a lesson?...did she not think about what marriage entails?...I must say she was brave...if I made a decision to marry this 'gunda' then by heck I better be on my best behaviour from the day one because who knows what he and his family will do to me?!...A gunda would never abide by the decision she made that night......I like to think that deep down she knew what Krishna was like but because of everything that happened she could not just turn around and say I want to marry him so used the 'teaching a lesson as an excuse'..πŸ˜ƒ...Now months down the line we have seen what Krishna is really like (well we are in a position to do so...πŸ˜†) but as Pratigya kept saying she is intelligent, educated and so on can she not see her husband is so different? he is respectful of all her wishes, he cares so much about her he openly defies his family for her in supporting her...he has done this time and time again........and she can't give him five minutes of her time?!!......I fear she will be paying for this soon....if Krishna really does step back, then she will feel his loss....I want her to, I want her to think about what she had willingly and willfully tossed away and this time round she needs to come after him, leave her maika and all it's problems to her brother and sister..!!........I think last night's episode in a way is seminal for what's to come....Krishna's veil regarding pratigya has been torn.....he will not believe anything she says now...this now takes us nicely into the kidnapping drama....😭
Originally posted by MERARAI

Writing these posts with Sax family taking center stage hasn't been fun. I'll be happy when the volcanic explosion in the courtroom turns the story in a new direction. Either Krishna/Prats will be on the outs or they will be thrown out of SS Niwas and will build Prat Niwas. But will SS throw them out before the elections? Maybe Krishna keeps his word and "hamesha saat detha" but then he promised to make sure the Singh family will unanimously back his elections and make sure he wins.  So Prats will be used for SS's political power. Or will Prats do it her way and cross swords with Guruma exposing her schemes to SS thus winning him over. She hasn't won over anyone at her sasural yet. Soon even her one sahara in Krishna will be gone. Not a pretty picture for Prats in the near future.

Mera,

You are fixated on Prats Nivas .....😊...I visualize 3 scenarios after the Kidnapping.....

One Krishna still continues to be besotted with Pratigya and to safe guard Pratigya from his fmly..moves out and lives in adda ...

second, Krishna snaps out of his obsession , is furious and doesn't want any part of Pratigya but is unable to dump her, as election is upon them ...so he  just ignores her, and leaves her  fight her own battles with the jackals.

Third, he becomes violent, forces himself on her and doesn't give a hoot about her feelings...she leaves the house and he is least bothered for the time being..

but what I really want is, although thisis vindictive..I want her to be thrown out and the shadow of SS tree withdrawn ...I want her to face life as a single woman, who is taunted and when she tries to hit back is slapped with few home truths...I want her and not her family to face the consequences of her action's and realise..sachayi doesn't win all the time...I want her to take a case and come up cropper... I want her to miss the blind support and trust of Krishna...I want her to realize how crucial was Krishna's backing in her crusade...

Will that happen..Sadly, I don't think so !!

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

@[email protected] with you word for word.......the story has been ruined by having Pratigya fixate on her maika to the point of ignoring her husband and sasural.......Her logic right from the begining has been faulty....how can you decided to marry a so called 'gunda' to teach a lesson?...did she not think about what marriage entails?...I must say she was brave...if I made a decision to marry this 'gunda' then by heck I better be on my best behaviour from the day one because who knows what he and his family will do to me?!...A gunda would never abide by the decision she made that night......I like to think that deep down she knew what Krishna was like but because of everything that happened she could not just turn around and say I want to marry him so used the 'teaching a lesson as an excuse'..πŸ˜ƒ...Now months down the line we have seen what Krishna is really like (well we are in a position to do so...πŸ˜†) but as Pratigya kept saying she is intelligent, educated and so on can she not see her husband is so different? he is respectful of all her wishes, he cares so much about her he openly defies his family for her in supporting her...he has done this time and time again........and she can't give him five minutes of her time?!!......I fear she will be paying for this soon....if Krishna really does step back, then she will feel his loss....I want her to, I want her to think about what she had willingly and willfully tossed away and this time round she needs to come after him, leave her maika and all it's problems to her brother and sister..!!........I think last night's episode in a way is seminal for what's to come....Krishna's veil regarding pratigya has been torn.....he will not believe anything she says now...this now takes us nicely into the kidnapping drama....😭

I have always felt she was drawn to Krishna from the moment they locked eyes. She just couldn't accept that she would not be drawn to Nitin who is like her but instead a badmashi (not a gunda). Why else would she wear his sari tofa, even if all his other ways to "date" her were coincidences. Even during the engagement she couldn't look away from him.  She is just fighting herself and her feelings for him.  It will do her good to have Krishna ignore her for a while. That should light the fire and wake her up to her faltu ways of treating him. She needs to reflect on her behavior

I think that Krishna has been trying to figure out why Prats is on the "don't touch me Krishna" spin. Remember when Tunna/Chandu told him Prats may have had launda friends at college, he said "saala aur ek tension, got to find out" and he got his answers. So when Angad's kidnapping comes out he may think Angad may have been intimate with her and that's why she won't let him touch her.  Angad's warning to him he would be making a mistake by marrying Prats will come back to haunt him and all hell will break loose.

Prats must pachtava some for keeping Krishna out of the loop. If Prof. cries even once after he messes Prat's marriage up, we need to "revolt" and send an editorial to the POPs. ASAP. No more Sax family for at least 3 months. I don't care if they bring the other educated Mathur family in the interim. Some new faces will be okay than this boring family.
Kesar needs to leave that house and go to her maike till she delivers her baby. She and that baby of hers needs some good atmosphere instead of this war zone. Kesar needs to be happy for a change where she is pampered by everyone around her.

I so wish Kesar, to give birth to a girl child. Amma, as a woman has no feeling toward Kesar and her unborn child. If it was Komal, Amma would have make sure she is bed rest, food, if she cried out for pain a doctor around the clock for her. I hope when Kesar have this child, she atleast stand up for it.
Originally posted by tanthya

Mera,

You are fixated on Prats Nivas .....😊...I visualize 3 scenarios after the Kidnapping.....

One Krishna still continues to be besotted with Pratigya and to safe guard Pratigya from his fmly..moves out and lives in adda ...Adda banega Prat NiwasπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

second, Krishna snaps out of his obsession , is furious and doesn't want any part of Pratigya but is unable to dump her, as election is upon them ...so he  just ignores her, and leaves her  fight her own battles with the jackals.sounds logical option but when do the POPs go the logical way?πŸ˜›

Third, he becomes violent, forces himself on her and doesn't give a hoot about her feelings...she leaves the house and he is least bothered for the time being..Ananya told us there will be no "force" happening. It will kill Krishna's character and make him irredeemable ever, no matter what (unless they call it a dream scene). So this scenario may not happen.

but what I really want is, although thisis vindictive..I want her to be thrown out and the shadow of SS tree withdrawn ...I want her to face life as a woman, who is taunted and when she tries to hit back is slapped with few home truths...I want her and not her family to face the consequences of her action's and realise..sachayi doesn't win all the time...I want her to take a case and come up cropper... I want her to miss the blind support and trust of Krishna...  ennakum adhu parkanumI want her to realize how crucial was Krishna's backing in her crusade...I want her to reflect somehow on how she has treated Krishna and never once gave him the benefit of the doubt and wanted it her way  always. Even after she knew the truth she didn't let him hold her hand. Why the revulsion at his touch?😲 Will we ever know? Maybe she is not someone with intimacy issues.

Will that happen..Sadly, I don't think so ! Don't give up so easily, beta.

Was watching today epi on TV here where he is chatting with Tunn/Chandu and that's when I thought he is a virgin himself no wonder he expects his wife to be one and not even have launda friends at school. He said "saala aur ek tension, got to find out" so imagine when the Angad kidnapping smacks him out of left field. Bechara, it's going to be rough to watch it, because AB will play it well.
Originally posted by MERARAI

I have always felt she was drawn to Krishna from the moment they locked eyes. She just couldn't accept that she would not be drawn to Nitin who is like her but instead a badmashi (not a gunda). Why else would she wear his sari tofa, even if all his other ways to "date" her were coincidences. Even during the engagement she couldn't look away from him.  She is just fighting herself and her feelings for him.  It will do her good to have Krishna ignore her for a while. That should light the fire and wake her up to her faltu ways of treating him. She needs to reflect on her behavior

I think that Krishna has been trying to figure out why Prats is on the "don't touch me Krishna" spin. Remember when Tunna/Chandu told him Prats may have had launda friends at college, he said "saala aur ek tension, got to find out" and he got his answers. So when Angad's kidnapping comes out he may think Angad may have been intimate with her and that's why she won't let him touch her.  Angad's warning to him he would be making a mistake by marrying Prats will come back to haunt him and all hell will break loose.

Prats must pachtava some for keeping Krishna out of the loop. If Prof. cries even once after he messes Prat's marriage up, we need to "revolt" and send an editorial to the POPs. ASAP. No more Sax family for at least 3 months. I don't care if they bring the other educated Mathur family in the interim. Some new faces will be okay than this boring family.

I agree....everytime he keeps asking 'is there something you're not telling me'....as soon as he hears he will think there is something there between her and angad....he will remember the time she defended A in this family.....his mother already hinted about Prats and Angad....she will turn the knife in harder after knowing about the kidnapping saying some rubbish like 'oh that's why she doesn't let you touch her, she had known a man's touch..'..😑😑..........Pratigya really needs to reflect on her behaviour, she isn't always right or logical........The only thing I fear is what Krishna is will do if he is convinced Prats and Anad were involved....men's ego are fragile and he might think well already spolied, so nothing to stop me now....😲

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

I agree....everytime he keeps asking 'is there something you're not telling me'....as soon as he hears he will think there is something there between her and angad....he will remember the time she defended A in this family.....his mother already hinted about Prats and Angad....she will turn the knife in harder after knowing about the kidnapping saying some rubbish like 'oh that's why she doesn't let you touch her, she had known a man's touch..'..😑😑..........Pratigya really needs to reflect on her behaviour, she isn't always right or logical........The only thing I fear is what Krishna is will do if he is convinced Prats and Anad were involved....men's ego are fragile and he might think well already spolied, so nothing to stop me now....😲

A very reliable source has told us that Krishna will not "force" Prats. But he does something involving Angad that will cause her to hate him more. Again he will be the one who will be blamed. Hate how he is being made the scapegoat for her impulsive and immature choices. She is not as innocent as Krishna in some ways. Look how she has treated him even after knowing the truth. What ever the reasons her father gave her, she knows he loves her for saat janam esp. after he poured his heart out to her at the Adda when her family threw her out. So why didn't she speak up like she always does when she is bent on doing it her way. Didn't he deserve better after he put up with all her notanki all these months? Why did she hesitate to tell him the truth, even if she was scared, she knew how much he loved her, so is it that she is incapable of intimacy and is scared of it and marriage. She won't even let him hold her hand as a friend for goodness sake. If she wanted a platonic marriage she chose the wrong man.πŸ˜› Even Nitin wouldn't have put up with all this notanki and his mother would have rinsed her eyes with oil.
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
Mera ,aapka Hors d' oeuvres toh bahut Zaika aur Laziz tha...Humra pet bhar gaye...ab mein kya boloon?muh khula toh bas dikar (burp) nikhal tha hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜† e aapka scrumptious dinner toh pura America mein afwah jaisa faila gaya..e mehfil/daawat kahan ho raha hain be is khaane ka mahek toh Newyork se lekar Los angeles tak pahuch gaya ab muhje bi bhook lagne lagi hai πŸ˜” ab khaana kaun banaana ka be ..chalo phir mein jaa kar Bhooke se soothi hoon ,kal mera school dhek ne keliye jaana hai...shabakhair πŸ₯±
loved arhaan's acting...........this was d only moment where not even single sec my attention drifted ...............i like his eyes ..and now i love his nose...........how it flares an twitches when he is angry........... πŸ˜†

wen kesar told prats that every wife knows how to please her husband i was like y doesn't kesar do that thing and make shakti drool over her................... 🀣
@MeraRai

U have written very very well.😊...just lubed the title and its contents....keep rockingπŸ˜ƒ