Clarification about my account

Posted: 13 years ago
A lot of people have asked me on other sites when I was away from this forum and I have also seen comments on my posts on this forum asking what happened why does my account say that it is temporarily banned?

Reason : Well, I had decided to leave this forum and so requested the IF DT to delete my account, but I wasn't aware that the delete process has to first go thru a ban and then deletion..........to cut the story short...I am just clarifying that I wasn't banned bcoz I haven't done anything wrong in this forum, but I had voluntarily requested my account to be deleted which had to go thru this process....I know a lot of skeptics here won't believe me so, I brought along a proof with me

priya.nair
Admin Group priya.nair

Mark Unread     Posted: 22 July 2010 at 1:06pm

Hi dear

I totally understand from where you are coming. However the system is set in such a way that we cannot delete the account unless they are banned. The way it works is that banned accounts get cleaned from the system hence we ban those ids . We tell people to keep their accounts and not use it if they dont want this to happen. Shall raise it with Vijay to see if there is anything that can be done in case situations like yours arise. Until then I can remove the ban on the id and it remains in the system or would u rather it get deleted? Sorry about the inconvenience it has caused.

And why am I coming out here and telling this to everyone?

I am doing this bcoz this forum has a tendency not only to bash actors but to bash members as well, and I am sure someone will be dying to tell me that aren't u the person who was banned, so am clarifying it ahead of time

Why am I back?
Bcoz my friends missed me....and I can't live without them and they can't live without me......

Edited by Khushi007 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ShimzAR4EVER

welcome back khushi...

Thank you for the warm welcome.......
Originally posted by Khushi007

Thank you for the warm welcome.......
no problem sweety..ur friends love u...so dont leave again...
Welcome back Khushi, good to see you again 😳
Originally posted by Vidya85

Welcome back

Thank you hun......and I love your vms and your youtube channel hungamafunmaza as you do a great job of uploading scenes for us daily and quickly
khushi🤗🤗🤗🤗 

i missed you so much, i am in clode nine today, one for siddhima being alll alone in their penthose(heaven) on ridz bday and for you coming back, i misses you, i misses you, i missed you and i missed you, even today me and princess were talking about you and here you are. 

welcome_back_welcomeBackak.jpg image by revmyspace2
Originally posted by Khushi007

Thank you hun......and I love your vms and your youtube channel hungamafunmaza as you do a great job of uploading scenes for us daily and quickly

no problem and thanx for liking my vms and my scenes😃
Originally posted by hewascool90210

khushi🤗 

i missed you so much, i am in clode nine today, one for siddhima being alll alone in their penthose(heaven) on ridz bday and for you coming back, i misses you, i misses you, i missed you and i missed you, even today me and princess were talking about you and here you are. 

welcome_back_welcomeBackak.jpg image by revmyspace2

Bani......thank you so much......for all your love.....and trust me I missed you a lot.....🤗🤗
Originally posted by reshusaluja

welcome back Khushi...

Thanks.........
Originally posted by Lennie

Welcome back Khushi, good to see you again 😳

Hey Lenzie🤗🤗missed all my pals......