Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShipraP thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
There we go again!

Yeeeee this is not a love story,Armaan showed LUST,his fans don't respect LOVE and want LUST.Happy!

I guess you guys did get a Siddhima sequence,did u not?So be happy with that na,why do u have to worry for Armaan,his dreams and above all the 'KaJen'fans.

P.S-Its KaJen sweetheart,not ka-jen!
ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ok..im just gonna say one thing.. if Armaan "lusted" riddhima, he could have easily had her a LONG time ago... he would have never felt guilty after that one dress scene during KASH times..he would have never pulled away during KASU times...when sukirti was kissing him and Raat ka Nasha sequence.. he would have HAD riddhima during the bathtub scene during KAJEN times..

if Armaan EVER tried to get with Riddhima like that, then he would have had her.. no doubt..

and the back scene was to make this sequence hotter.. if Armaan didn't think about her like that before, how could he now? it is simply to get more viewers...esleye plz...dont' fight about it...

chalo, hopefully i cleared everything... lets see...
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hewascool90210

i skiped the whole rain horror scene, b/c i know if i watch it my BP will rise so for my sake i only watch siddhima scene and nothing else, but after hearing ridz inviting armaan like that i feel sick to my stomach now, i don't now even want to see or hear it.🀒

True yaar.....It was horrible........
uppaas thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShimzAR4EVER

ok..im just gonna say one thing.. if Armaan "lusted" riddhima, he could have easily had her a LONG time ago... he would have never felt guilty after that one dress scene during KASH times..he would have never pulled away during KASU times...when sukirti was kissing him and Raat ka Nasha sequence.. he would have HAD riddhima during the bathtub scene during KAJEN times..

if Armaan EVER tried to get with Riddhima like that, then he would have had her.. no doubt..

and the back scene was to make this sequence hotter.. if Armaan didn't think about her like that before, how could he now? it is simply to get more viewers...esleye plz...dont' fight about it...

chalo, hopefully i cleared everything... lets see...

Exactly I am A SR fan to the core but I feel that Armaan love is pure ..He never lusted for ERidz then y now ..?? So the cvs😑😑😑😑
shamil thumbnail
πŸ˜†
to be frank, I was curious and went ahead and saw the whole song sequence. hmm, ridzy giving him seductive look   and  that 'bare back'  did look a bit weird considering the 'pure love'.πŸ˜†
Edited by shamil - 13 years ago
ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: uppaas

Exactly I am A SR fan to the core but I feel that Armaan love is pure ..He never lusted for ERidz then y now ..?? So the cvs😑😑😑😑

thanks for agreeing with me sweety... Armaan didnt' lust Riddhima when they were together..there were no scenes of her back being exposed and wat not... so why  not? its all for marketing purposes, folks... so dont' fall for it..and dont' give it too much importance if it made u  mad... plz
shamil thumbnail
agree with shimz
ofcourse its the marketing strategy... exploitation of a woman's body has always been the priority of show business
Armaan never had lust for ridz in my pov
uppaas thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShimzAR4EVER

thanks for agreeing with me sweety... Armaan didnt' lust Riddhima when they were together..there were no scenes of her back being exposed and wat not... so why  not? its all for marketing purposes, folks... so dont' fall for it..and dont' give it too much importance if it made u  mad... plz

K..  You are a sensible fan so K i am cool will just ignoreπŸ‘πŸΌ
flyingsnake91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
during the Raat Ka Nasha song sequence Riddhima (Sukriti) was ready to surrender herself to him but he being the true lover didn't do anything wrong with her....Armaan has always loved Riddhima...there was never that thing called lust in their relationship. :)
Edited by flyingsnake91 - 13 years ago
U_R_Beautiful thumbnail
πŸ˜†
every thing is cleared by mah shimz di......nothing left to speak
shimz di ...........u rocked