Poll Question :

Will Riddhima Unite ArSh?

Poll Choice
Yes-indirectly
No-She's to busy with her Hubby & the hospital
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Zaynoo2320

I want them to unite on their own. Not with Riddhima. Armaan should realize on his own, Shilpa should too. <3
Yeah That's what I want too!
Hmm maybe.. but definitely not now of course. She might not really bring them together physically and stuff (like the way Armaan did with SR) but she might make Armaan realize how great Shilpa is and his love for her.

Like imagine, just a hypothetical situation... months later when Armaan is completely done and over with Riddhima and theyve both come to peace with each other, as just normal friends now, and the whole sister track as well as the AR past being revealed to Shilpa has been done. Armaan has broken Shilpa's heart, but he knows how much Shilpa loves him.. and he hasnt realized his love for her yet. Maybe Shilpa is leaving Sanjeevani for good.. and thats when Riddhima tells Armaan as a friend how lucky he is to have SHilpa...and basically makes him realize how much he really loves her and how important she has become to him.. and to go after her (so filmy I know 😆)

Maybe thats the kind of role Riddhima might play in uniting the 2.. who knows??  😊

But I feel she will definitely talk to him about her, as a friend.
Edited by JPRules - 13 years ago
no way.i don't want her near Ammy not even her shadow.She self obbssesed,self centered girl is not worthy to do something for Ammy.it will be gud to stay in home with her pati nd teach him .ARSH will come together of their own.He don't need her in his life for any reason.😡
😡

Ok now I think she will.

NOO..fate will unite dem as always...bt i will be grateful to ridsi if she unites dem afterall she caused soo much pain to ammy..
Honestly I dont know if she would unite them or not... But I dont want her to... I don't want her to be anyway involved with that story ! other than as a bystander may be!
arsh will unite by their own, I too agree

no way

she just needs to stay away from armaan and shilpa

i dont think so. atleast not as of now. she is too busy sorting her own problems. may be she will unite them once shilpa falls in love with armaan and she asks sid-ridhima for help