A day will come .... - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
hey rikz,good to see your post after a long time! 😊
i hardly visit the forum these days..even when i visit i stay away from commenting as its really stressful for me at the moment to deal with utmost hypocrisy and foolishness! 😛

anyways when i saw your pm i decided to comment something on it..

ROFL at the final rule! 😆 but i really would like to see an announcement very soon''closing the forum as the cardiologists around the world are panicked seeing the increase in the no.of cardiac arrests among the teen girls!''

i do visit a couple of other forums in IF..but never ever saw such a big set of rules anywhere else other than the dmg forum..that makes me think whats so special about this forum or rather the mods of this forum! 😕 but iam sure the dmg forum will have the same fate as that of jdj forum where people couldnt stop cursing baichung even weeks after the show is done..anyways good luck to all the mods! 😊
Rikz,

🤗 I am not very much active on this forum anymore as I used to. As DMG is becoming too boring and dull with the same old drama..........it really has nothing new to offer.  
But, everytime I do come back to this forum for my friends there's always some news! And what is this I hear..............we have MORE RULES! Oh great!
Btw. hilarious post! 🤣🤣🤣

I especially loved these lines:

Mods ne kaha.. Bashing chod do ... Phir kaha Instigate karna chod do... phir kaha Doosre Groups ki posts mein jana chod do .. Ek din aayega .. Jab kahenge .. Forum hi chod do. [Devdas Style Dialogue]

OMG 🤣 Hilarious Rikz..........you are too good!

Originally posted by BlueSoul

Even I'm amazed.. I'm still replying to the comments... How?😲

I guess the mods are busy checking each ID with my ID.. to know my MID's  ....... 😆

Holy cow!!! still no tala 😲 Ballu how ? what have you done? tell na 😕 or MID issue is more important than this post 😕!

New Address, does that mean we can bash any one we want? or mods are sure enough about we lazy asses that we wont cover long distance to check if our BELOVED are bashed 😭😭 how can they, dont they know that we are the one who can click report button 100 times, and vote for forever and ever, and we are the one who oath to call CVz to make our Jodi the beshttt 😭😭 Heartless way too heartless...

Whoa......i thought this topic will be closed as i am already late coming here....but its open ..........surprise 🤣......congo Rikz 🤗

Dont worry Rikz .........your wish will be fulfilled very soon ......the  time is not far when that ultimate rule of prohibiting reading and writing will applied here 🤣🤣🤣