Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueSoul thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ksgforever

well one of my professor said once in his class......

" Friends Rules Are Made To Be Broken....."

I guess you should tell this to our Mods .. although they already follow this.. but still... 😛
BlueSoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki2996

love your post🤣

and the reality behind it

rules are meant to be broken and i can't even remember half the rules
there isn't much freedom on this forum anymore
we're tied down by rules
it's just a mess

ROFL at the devdas dialogue🤣🤣
that was classic🤣

The rules are made so that Mods wont have to work.. Samjha karo.... 😆

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I guess Each one has their share of opinions and they should be allowed

In a forum we have to debate and give our opinion
Rules should be flexible and each one has the right to say whats in their mind and put it on the floor of the forum
People who want to debate on that should be allowed and other can just keep quite.

Its a virtual world and we use the internet  now to  express  what we think we see and want to share

But again it also depends on who says what and thats where there is soo much of debate 😆

BlueSoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

hey blue!!

nice to see u back with a mindblowing tapic!!!
Warnings, rules and regulations are great to read but when it comes to practice 🤣🤣🤣 everybody follows their own set of rules and DEMAND everyone to follow them tooooo!!

DMG is the most interesting and ever rocking section of IF and will always remain even after DMG get's over. The members will still be fighting over KSG aka Armaan and which Riddhima is better and y???

I won't be surprised if the future generation learns AR / SR / KaJen / KaSu / KaSh eternal romance as bed time fairy tales!!🤣🤣

What do you think KSG fans will be doing after the show will end? They'll sign petitions to get the Love Story added in the course books .. so that their kids can start the drooling session too .. 😛

BlueSoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

Golden Post by Apni Neeli AAtma

Lmao woh din dur nahi hai jis din final rule aayega

hum shanti se wait kar rahein hai us din ka

Yeah.. even I am waiting .. but for the after effects of that rule.. 😆
BlueSoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

To the sane ones, it will be sadness and relief at the same time. They will find their own niche somewhere , maybe.

For the psychologically , emotionally and the morally stunted , it will be a golden chance to go and create ruckus  some other shareef seedha-saadha forum.

The sane ones... will live their life happily ever after ...

The insane ones will start more petitions.. 🥱
BlueSoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angelic_J

Rikzy you are way too hilarious🤣🤣🤣

But I think that day is not too far when your prediction will actually come true🤣

Hmmm... I remember one of my friends joined the forum with me .. She started reading the rules section... like a good girl.......... and she's still reading ....

I'm waiting for her to post her 1st comment or topic.. 🥱
BlueSoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: monar

more than AT shifts I am amazed on my luck, I am still able to post here on your thread, Ballluu tussi tope ho DMG di aakhiri hope ho 🤣.. aakhiri alvida na ho 😕

Even I'm amazed.. I'm still replying to the comments... How?😲

I guess the mods are busy checking each ID with my ID.. to know my MID's  ....... 😆
BlueSoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

Lol I agree. That day isn't too far when we'll also have the "final rule". This forum is like a dictatorship anyway and more rules will just prove it.

The day it happens, all the sane members of this forum will go insane since all they'll get to read will be about a certain actor's bananas, watermelons, "hawt" looks, and other inapprepriate sexual jokes. Of course, a certain group would be happy with this.

Yep.. Dictators they are......... and when we tell them... they get angry... 😕

Kadva sach...... what can we do?

Btw.. I know about Banana's (coz of some highly dignified members of high and royal families..) but whats Watermelons? .. KSG got watermelons too? 😆
^ Hmm, I'm not too sure about it but I saw it in a screeshot posted in that Announcement/Rules thread. I think it has something to do with JW though. Sickkkkkkk.