A day will come .... - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
lol no forum that all, but don't worry we will star a forum on star one on dmg page, we can write all the bs we want there!
Golden Post by Apni Neeli AAtma

Lmao woh din dur nahi hai jis din final rule aayega

hum shanti se wait kar rahein hai us din ka
To the sane ones, it will be sadness and relief at the same time. They will find their own niche somewhere , maybe.

For the psychologically , emotionally and the morally stunted , it will be a golden chance to go and create ruckus  some other shareef seedha-saadha forum.

Rikzy you are way too hilarious🤣🤣🤣

But I think that day is not too far when your prediction will actually come true🤣
more than AT shifts I am amazed on my luck, I am still able to post here on your thread, Ballluu tussi tope ho DMG di aakhiri hope ho 🤣.. aakhiri alvida na ho 😕

Lol I agree. That day isn't too far when we'll also have the "final rule". This forum is like a dictatorship anyway and more rules will just prove it.

The day it happens, all the sane members of this forum will go insane since all they'll get to read will be about a certain actor's bananas, watermelons, "hawt" looks, and other inapprepriate sexual jokes. Of course, a certain group would be happy with this.
well one of my professor said once in his class......

" Friends Rules Are Made To Be Broken....."
love your post🤣

and the reality behind it

rules are meant to be broken and i can't even remember half the rules
there isn't much freedom on this forum anymore
we're tied down by rules
it's just a mess

ROFL at the devdas dialogue🤣🤣
that was classic🤣

Just please don't ban me moderators, because I happen to not lick, drool, or post UB pictures. 🤣👍🏼

Seriously though, this is the only rule that's amiss from the forum Rikz, so I see your prediction not too far away.

After reading and writing, we will be told sniffing and breathing on the forum has been banned too. You know cuz it's wrong to breathe on the forum because 'somehow breathing is proportionally related to plotting against the DEV team....and Kay Es Gee too, I assume.

Waise I can hold my breath for some time....so I will try to also follow the breathing rule just how precisely I follow the other 13243294548095743895437 rules in Nazi Germany. 😛😊
Originally posted by zainab25

Just please don't ban me moderators, because I happen to not lick, drool, or post UB pictures. 🤣👍🏼

Seriously though, this is the only rule that's amiss from the forum Rikz, so I see your prediction not too far away.

After reading and writing, we will be told sniffing and breathing on the forum has been banned too. You know cuz it's wrong to breathe on the forum because 'somehow breathing is proportionally related to plotting against the DEV team....and Kay Es Gee too, I assume.

Waise I can hold my breath for some time....so I will try to also follow the breathing rule just how precisely I follow the other 13243294548095743895437 rules in Nazi Germany. 😛😊
I'm not very intelligent .. and this is why I dont understand all these rules ( Still I follow them all ) .. But I do understand 1 thing ... that whatever we do (specially if we go in a post and just LAUGH) is against the DEV Team somehow ..

God knows How? 😕

Anyways.. waise bhi forum mein rules follow karne to hum hi aate hain....... baaki san toh forum mein achaar daalne aate hain ..

I realised that the rules are not for Mods.. they can violate any rule anytime.. and then come and warn others for violating rules... I wanna become a Mod .. 😆

If you want I have a solid example ..

Btw, I stopped licking lollypops at the tender age of 2 or 3 maybe .. and now they're expecting me to Lick my screen .. Ufffffffffff ..... Such high expectations .. C'mon.. Tongue