Users

Frequent Posters

BlueSoul thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nisha80

Rikz..after long time

I think  Final rule will be
Visiting this forum is prohibited...🀣

Yep.. Its been long .. Anyways.. Reading and writing = Visiting .. Kya yaar .. Baat to ek hi hai.. πŸ˜†

I'm sure KSG fans tab bhi khush honge .. all they need to do is.. Post KSG's pics and then drool over it... This does not require any reading or writing ..🀣

@KSG Fans: These are my views which wont be changed even if you pay me ... so if you get offended.. please close your eyes and leave the topic... Anyways you did a mistake entering my topic.. when you know all I write is Anti you guys.
BlueSoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamil

🀣  neeli  I hope this one will be open till I rake my brain to answer ur question pn phainel roool😳

Please come back soon.. Meri post shayad aakhiri saansein le rahi hai .. πŸ˜†
BlueSoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

rikz .. 🀣

WTH !! 🀣 Final rule.. That's funny..

But I LOVED this line --

We are just allowed to Drool, Lick and Post UB caps of the Actors..

🀣So true 🀣 Man.. I really LOVEEE this forum.. Mods keep on making rules.. We keep on breaking rules.. And they again come up with new rules..πŸ˜†

Love this post Rikz.. Good to see ur post after LONG time😳

I never tried to break any rule ..... Its the mods who think that rules are not for them...... The only rule which I violated is.. that I keep pointing out their mistakes..... Which I think I should... as there should be atleast someone.. who can remind the mods that they are being lazy.. and now the time has come.. when they should start working.. and not just create new rules (To lessen their work further) πŸ˜†

BlueSoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: romiosugar

Long time no see meri Neeli Aatma.....lol

May I just laugh without writing anything....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I will leave the post alone as I have nothing to comment (prefer to leave such stuff alone) but just wanna ask you what does your text on sig box means?🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Yeah.. you can just laugh .. Laughing is good for health ..

And the siggy box message is a long story ... I was away from the forum.. so I dint knew there was this amazing person who created a page on AR/KSG fans I guess ... And he/she posted about some of their traits I guess (Dnt know in detail) .. just yesterday someone told me about it.. And then there was a battle fought here in this forum over it .. as if the creator visits the forum .. But if he/she does.. I added my siggy for him/her... so that he/she may know that I love him/her... for attempting such a thing and pointing out the reality.. Everyone knows.. how every member .. Infant/Kid/Teen/Married Women just drool over him.. So I dnt think there was anything wrong .. And I heard that the KSG fans instaed bashed the creator and the family .. and all crap .. "Ulta chor kotwal ko daante" (Whatever the actual phrase is)

I missed the actual content and convo.. Sad .. I wanted to read all that .. to know what actually hpnd. I'm searching someone who could gimme the detailed info. πŸ˜›
BlueSoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

Maan your posts are soo hilarious Serious  Hokar bhi funny post ka yahi dhamaal hai !!!
Final Rule πŸ˜†

Maan?... Geet's side-effects.. or just a typo? πŸ˜›

Anyways..... I dnt think I'm serious........ Though I guess.. My comments are seriously written .. πŸ˜‰
Edited by BlueSoul - 13 years ago
Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

neeli🀣

nyc to see ya bk........n the post is entertaining.

like ur signature.πŸ˜†

hey blue!!
nice to see u back with a mindblowing tapic!!!
Warnings, rules and regulations are great to read but when it comes to practice 🀣🀣🀣 everybody follows their own set of rules and DEMAND everyone to follow them tooooo!!

DMG is the most interesting and ever rocking section of IF and will always remain even after DMG get's over. The members will still be fighting over KSG aka Armaan and which Riddhima is better and y???

I won't be surprised if the future generation learns AR / SR / KaJen / KaSu / KaSh eternal romance as bed time fairy tales!!🀣🀣
btw i am not aware abt the mystery behind your signature i am so lost in Maneet paradise i am hardly aware of wht's happening around me forget DMG forum!!!πŸ€ͺ
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: BlueSoul

Maan?... Geet's side-effects.. or just a typo? πŸ˜›

Anyways..... I dnt think I'm serious........ Though I guess.. My comments are seriously written .. πŸ˜‰

HAHAHAH Maan , man !!! Ar- maan , Maan saab typo😊

No no Geet side effects only straight effects πŸ˜†

We miss you here but nice to see u pop -in with posts
πŸ˜†
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

btw i am not aware abt the mystery behind your signature i am so lost in Maneet paradise i am hardly aware of wht's happening around me forget DMG forum!!!πŸ€ͺ

I am here most of the time but I am not aware of the mystery behind her sig as well but wanna knw so badlyπŸ˜†

Neeli, if you happen to knw in detail, please do lemme knwπŸ˜†πŸ˜†