Dill Mill Gaye

A day will come ....

BlueSoul thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Soon the day will come when Mods will WRITE the FINAL RULE.... Although the term 'Final Rule' just sounds like fiction... but still the day will come.. when Mods will announce:

"Reading and Writing in this forum is strictly prohibited"... 🤣

After visiting this forum (AT's being shifted n all... although I'm in support of shifting the AT's) .. I can actually imagine that scene... And still many will be like....... "Haww... you're accusing the mods?? ... Atleast spare the mods... they have a LIFE" ... Blah Blah.. (They'll write in some other forum I guess 🤔..)

I just wonder.. where will we DISCUSS all of this stuff we do here then? 🤔 .. Already we cannot Discuss mostly everything ... We are just allowed to Drool, Lick and Post UB caps of the Actors.. and I guess... Fight for our RIGHT, i.e .. Which banner would be featured.. Uhhhhhhhhhhhh.🥱

Do you guys have any idea .. what it would be like after the Final Rule?🤔

P.S: Not a serious post (If I write its a Fun Post.. nobody believes me) .. And if the DT feels its a mockery of DT team.. Ah then.. I cant help it. You guys are way too touchy.

Edited:

Mods ne kaha.. Bashing chod do ... Phir kaha Instigate karna chod do... phir kaha Doosre Groups ki posts mein jana chod do .. Ek din aayega .. Jab kahenge .. Forum hi chod do. [Devdas Style Dialogue]

Edited by BlueSoul - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Final rules🤣 Its hard enough diguesting these rules. Frankly im sick of it i mean how many rules can one remember😕.
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Whats the use of rules? Its not like, anyone follows it anyway! 😆

Anyway, waiting for the 'FINAL RULE' now. Looking at how things goes, I dont assume it would be too far!
😃

And yeah, would like to add a sensible line : THIS IS WHAT WE DESERVE FOR BEING SO ... SO...IMMATURE!! We bash people and we lose our AT 😭 !! :P

Edited by Akanksha0701 - 13 years ago
BlueSoul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -alimabi-

Final rules🤣 Its hard enough diguesting these rules. Frankly im sick of it i mean how many rules can one remember😕.

Why do you have to remember them? No one follows any rule... not even the Mods... 🤣 .. C'mon .. you just wasted your IF life .. Uhhhhhhhhhh .. 🤣

Btw, can you predict.. the number of pages this post will reach? I have the feeling.. some Pure-Soul will come and close it .. for mysterious reasons..🥱
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Now that will be the day!! 🤣
But how could you make a post like this?? How could you..You have hurteded me!!:P

PS:Rikz it's so nice to see a post by you :D
-Ravenclaw- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🤣 ...I am actually waiting for that FINAL rule (*rolls eyes*)  to be announced...although i'll miss the daily masaledaar popcorn entertainment provided by this phorum :P

*runs to start a petition to shut down the phorum*
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BlueSoul

Why do you have to remember them? No one follows any rule... not even the Mods... 🤣 .. C'mon .. you just wasted your IF life .. Uhhhhhhhhhh .. 🤣

Btw, can you predict.. the number of pages this post will reach? I have the feeling.. some Pure-Soul will come and close it .. for mysterious reasons..🥱

I would  say atleast 10 pages before its closed but then again that would be asking for too much lol . If we are lucky  5 pages atleast 🤣
BlueSoul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MagicalKash

Now that will be the day!! 🤣
But how could you make a post like this?? How could you..You have hurteded me!!:P

PS:Rikz it's so nice to see a post by you :D

How can I make a post like this? .. Umm.. I just pressed the 'New Post' button and posted it.  .. Bad PJ ..

Yeah.. I miss myself in the forum.. so much ..🤣 .. I mean.. I miss the phorum so much .. and all those lovely entertaining topics.. I 'missed' one such topic on FB page n all... That hurts .. 😛

Dnt be hurteded... Just write and start discussing all that you want .. we dnt have much time left....... soon the day will come... You know 🤣
BlueSoul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -alimabi-

I would  say atleast 10 pages before its closed but then again that would be asking for too much lol . If we are lucky  5 pages atleast 🤣

You're behaving like AR fans.... too optimistic ... Mods close my posts... coz its posted by me. 🤣
I guess 2 or 3 pages.. atmost.. 😛
BlueSoul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Enigma-

🤣 ...I am actually waiting for that FINAL rule (*rolls eyes*)  to be announced...although i'll miss the daily masaledaar popcorn entertainment provided by this phorum :P

*runs to start a petition to shut down the phorum*

I miss the entertainment too ..

*Runned to sign that petition* 🤣