Maan & Geet Says the same Thing,but reasons Differ

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Guys….From Yesterday and the day before yesterday's episode one thing is very Clear Ki Both Maan and Geet acknowledges the Fact that whenever Geet is In Trouble Maan always Shows up at her side….Only difference Being

For Maan: He believes that when she is alone she is a walking disaster and she is best safe when he is there with her…..

For Geet: She believe that when ever she is in trouble Maan ends up at her side so as to make a mockery out of her….she believes that seeing her in pain gives him happiness….

Well obviously when she said these lines yesterday it was out of pain and hurt she went through first from Maan's Side as he did not support or think her arrangements was worthy…and to add the agony that guy who calls him self a doctor made things more difficult for her with his insensitive words….With time Geet's Concept regarding Maan will obviously change…..

But it was nice to see that both accepted and acknowledged Geet is never alone in her worries/miseries and Troubles….Maan is always there with her

Guys Do Read and Comment....
I dont think Geet really believes that Maan is there to mock at her all the time.  She knows that she owes her life and her honour to him.  The reason why she wants to please him is not only because she is his employee but also because of a sense of gratitude.  Even in the lift scene when Maan was all angry she was patient and tried to understand his anger.

When she said those words yesterday she has highly strung and emotionally disturbed so was not thinking straight.  She is pregnant is is bound to have mood swings.  I even wonder whether she herself realised what she said yesterday.  So I wouldn't give too much wieght to what she said, although Maan was pretty hurt by her words.   
Originally posted by rickks

Hey Guys'.From Yesterday and the day before yesterday's episode one thing is very Clear Ki Both Maan and Geet acknowledges the Fact that whenever Geet is In Trouble Maan always Shows up at her side'.Only difference Being

For Maan: He believes that when she is alone she is a walking disaster and she is best safe when he is there with her'..

For Geet: She believe that when ever she is in trouble Maan ends up at her side so as to make a mockery out of her'.she believes that seeing her in pain gives him happiness'.

Well obviously when she said these lines yesterday it was out of pain and hurt she went through first from Maan's Side as he did not support or think her arrangements was worthy'and to add the agony that guy who calls him self a doctor made things more difficult for her with his insensitive words'.With time Geet's Concept regarding Maan will obviously change'..

But it was nice to see that both accepted and acknowledged Geet is never alone in her worries/miseries and Troubles'.Maan is always there with her

Although Geet said that Maan ends up coming in search of her when she was in distress to enjoy her tears, it was not meant from her heart. Even normally we tend to vent out our frustration on our loved ones by accusing them for the small troubles they have caused to us, very well knowing that they dont deserve such accusitions. And on top of it, this girl is pregnant. during pregnancy, people will have mood swings and particularly when they are frustrated, they would take the liberty of spitting teir anger on their loved ones. I only felt happy yesterday after geet's outburst at Maan because it was a direct evidence of Geet recognizing Maan as his only support now, without realizing though. same with Maan towards geet.
i agree...but i don't think she really thinks he always helps her to make a mockery of her! I think she got the finally blow when he said she's not important...and that hurt her, so she said what she did out of anger! Plus, she's under so much stress right now that she didn't even think clearly...if he wanted to make fun of her he would said all he wanted to all the hall and not come to her house with her slipper! But like i said she was hurt and stressed and overwhelmed by everything going wrong all day long!!!
don't think she meant it.....was just an outburst.....frustrate ho gayi thi.....i also think she regreted saying that......see when Maan says I was right about you and walks away...she takes a step or two ...towards him... to stop him.....then felt a bit dizzy and just let him leave......😔
Originally posted by dee30

don't think she meant it.....was just an outburst.....frustrate ho gayi thi.....i also think she regreted saying that......see when Maan says I was right about you and walks away...she takes a step or two ...towards him... to stop him.....then felt a bit dizzy and just let him leave......😔

Yes That the Same Thing i Meant....It was Just her Outburst....But the fcat that both of them know ki Maan is always there when geet is in trouble...and Maan's acceptance that she is best safe when with him is the main highlight😉