what do you expect from krishna?

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hey friends i just want to ask you people, what do you expect from krishna after the truth is out?
i know there are people who want krishna to trust pratigya in fact i also want krishna to trust her but just imagine yourself in his place. is it possible for you to trust the person who is hiding so much from you? especially if the person is your spouse.
it will be very difficult for krishna to digest the fact that the person whom he loved so much from the core of his heart doesnt trusts him enough to tell him the truth.
i dont think he'll doubt her purity but he'll not be able to forgive her for hiding the truth from him.
he is definitely going to think that just because she was kidnapped , she married him, there is no love, no friendship between them. he'll feel betrayed.any normal man will feel the same.
Every thing will make sense to him, pratigya's behavior towards him, her hatred, her coldness towards him.
i guess now he'll really realize that this was a forced marriage and may be now he'll tell pratigya to move out of his life and his house.

i know its a long post but guys pls be free enough to give your opinion. 

Krishna