Dill Mill Gaye

Its funny wen shilpa... talks abt AR

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys i restarted watching the show, so wen i was watching the last two epis i found it soo funny wen shilpa mentioned scenes that wer actually dne by her🤣🤣 it was reli awkward and dreamy too as i went back into kash=AR flashbacks😳 like wen she talked of kangan and her hand was shown😆 karwa chauths he gave him water😳 he stood in the rain for her😳

Im so loving ArSh maybe coz its kash but these things are soo wierd and funny i mean SHE WAS RIDZ at once😆😆

i knw the topic makes no sense🤣🤣 bt im bored and i had to share this sumwer🤣🤣

MODS: if its a repeat topic plz feel free to close😉
Edited by nadz_J - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rajsua- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
well said may be these is our original AR thats y we are accepting ARSH
-Miya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nadzee tu to ghayab hone se rahi 🤣 welcome back with your trademark topic 😃
so you finally watched the episodes, well I HAVEN'T! so yeah
but you're right- Shilpa's describing her own scenes as Basket- her hand, her foot 🤣 bole to kuch chemical locha hai mamu 😉
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its weird, isnt it. 😆

She is talking about her and Armaan in general but she is talking about some other fairytail, not one she is about to step in. But she was  a part of the fairytail she wants to be a part of now. The prince and princess are the same, but the fairytail is different! 😃

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalu2012

well said may be these is our original AR thats y we are accepting ARSH

lol thanx for agreeing and true say i wud never accept arsh if it werent kash and our original appl and basket😳
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: i_clueless

Nadzee tu to ghayab hone se rahi 🤣 welcome back with your trademark topic 😃

so you finally watched the episodes, well I HAVEN'T! so yeah
but you're right- Shilpa's describing her own scenes as Basket- her hand, her foot 🤣 bole to kuch chemical locha hai mamu 😉

i knw im back🤗
im always available🤣🤣🤣
i knw chemical locha to zaroor hai
🤣🤣🤣 cvs ke brain me🤣🤣 but me loving arsh scenes😳
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akanksha0701

Its weird, isnt it. 😆

She is talking about her and Armaan in general but she is talking about some other fairytail, not one she is about to step in. But she was  a part of the fairytail she wants to be a part of now. The prince and princess are the same, but the fairytail is different! 😃

🤣🤣🤣 i knw all u said was so confusing yet so truely wat its abt🤣🤣 she needs to talk abt kasu and kajen scenes in order to stop that awkward feeling🤣
🤣 and yes the prince and princess are same but the fairytale is diff😳
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Nadz i knw yaar how u feel well i am used to ArSh now bt u knw i feel happy whn they show KaSh AR moments i don't knw why bt i do feel happy maybe bcz i juz want to see KaSh only probably datz why
Ohms thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was thinking about the same thing, these were actually cut and paste of her and Karans sceen, mostly camera focused from Shilpa's back, but, these were from Kash time.
Thank you
When Shilpa was saying all that I just remembered KaSh as AR!