Its funny wen shilpa... talks abt AR

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys i restarted watching the show, so wen i was watching the last two epis i found it soo funny wen shilpa mentioned scenes that wer actually dne by herROFLROFL it was reli awkward and dreamy too as i went back into kash=AR flashbacksEmbarrassed like wen she talked of kangan and her hand was shownLOL karwa chauths he gave him waterEmbarrassed he stood in the rain for herEmbarrassed

Im so loving ArSh maybe coz its kash but these things are soo wierd and funny i mean SHE WAS RIDZ at onceLOLLOL

i knw the topic makes no senseROFLROFL bt im bored and i had to share this sumwerROFLROFL

MODS: if its a repeat topic plz feel free to closeWink
Edited by nadz_J - 12 years ago
well said may be these is our original AR thats y we are accepting ARSH
Nadzee tu to ghayab hone se rahi ROFL welcome back with your trademark topic Big smile
so you finally watched the episodes, well I HAVEN'T! so yeah
but you're right- Shilpa's describing her own scenes as Basket- her hand, her foot ROFL bole to kuch chemical locha hai mamu Wink
Its weird, isnt it. LOL

She is talking about her and Armaan in general but she is talking about some other fairytail, not one she is about to step in. But she was  a part of the fairytail she wants to be a part of now. The prince and princess are the same, but the fairytail is different! Big smile

Originally posted by shalu2012

well said may be these is our original AR thats y we are accepting ARSH

lol thanx for agreeing and true say i wud never accept arsh if it werent kash and our original appl and basketEmbarrassed
Originally posted by i_clueless

Nadzee tu to ghayab hone se rahi ROFL welcome back with your trademark topic Big smile
so you finally watched the episodes, well I HAVEN'T! so yeah
but you're right- Shilpa's describing her own scenes as Basket- her hand, her foot ROFL bole to kuch chemical locha hai mamu Wink

i knw im backHug
im always availableROFLROFLROFL
i knw chemical locha to zaroor hai
ROFLROFLROFL cvs ke brain meROFLROFL but me loving arsh scenesEmbarrassed
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Its weird, isnt it. LOL

She is talking about her and Armaan in general but she is talking about some other fairytail, not one she is about to step in. But she was  a part of the fairytail she wants to be a part of now. The prince and princess are the same, but the fairytail is different! Big smile

ROFLROFLROFL i knw all u said was so confusing yet so truely wat its abtROFLROFL she needs to talk abt kasu and kajen scenes in order to stop that awkward feelingROFL
ROFL and yes the prince and princess are same but the fairytale is diffEmbarrassed
Nadz i knw yaar how u feel well i am used to ArSh now bt u knw i feel happy whn they show KaSh AR moments i don't knw why bt i do feel happy maybe bcz i juz want to see KaSh only probably datz why