Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Arti-Aal izz is not well on D sets of Yeh Rishta..

rose_e thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Aal izz is not well on the sets of Yeh Rishta...

Sanjay Gandhi

Not all is well on the set of Star Plus' popular show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain. If rumours doing rounds are to be believed, actor Sanjay Gandhi better known as Daddaji is going to quit the show any time owing to tension between him, Sonali Verma and Sandip Mehta (who play Naitik's parents).

According to sources, the root cause of the tension between the three important characters of Yeh Rishta is the insecurity of Sonali and Sandip. With an increasing importance of Sanjay's character in the show, it seems Sonali and Sandeep are not too pleased.

Gandhi, though, said, "I am not shooting right now. I have some health issues because of which I need some rest." Sources say it has been more than a month since he stopped shooting for the show. What about the rumours of his not-so-cordial relation with two of his colleagues? "It is true that it is not a very healthy atmosphere on the sets of Yeh Rishta. Some people are throwing unnecessary tantrums without any reason. It becomes difficult for me to function if the atmosphere is not good. I have no problems with the lead couple or my daughter in the show. But I do admit that I am not very comfortable with Sonali Verma and Sandip Mehta. They are creating some unnecessary issues on the sets," said Gandhi.

"I come from a theatre background and to give my best, I need peace on the sets which I am not getting. The show is good and has strong performances. If that gets hampered, I would not like to continue. I have already spoken to Rajan Shahi (the producer) about my problems and I hope things improve, but I have not yet resumed shooting for the show," he adds.

Shahi refused to comment on this.

Meanwhile, Verma better known as Gayatri Rajshekhar Singhania in the show feigned ignorance of the entire issue. She said, "I am hearing this for the first time, as far as his absence is concerned, I only know he is on leave for a few days due to some health issues."

Here's hoping Daddaji returns to the show as there is no denying the fact that after Akshara and Naitik, his is the most popular and important characters in the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hoping to see him back in the show ASAP...Rajbanna bolta bhi hai..?? sets mein toh daddaji ka naara lagata hai n off the sets DJ se problem....πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

cummon dj cum back.. v r actully missng u... bachcho jaise lado mat yaarr... problm hai to solve karo...

beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tafseer

hoping to see him back in the show ASAP...Rajbanna bolta bhi hai..?? sets mein toh daddaji ka naara lagata hai n off the sets DJ se problem....πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† insecurity ho rahi hai paagal ko...
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: beautiful16

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† insecurity ho rahi hai paagal ko...

RB ko ehsaas hua ki uska lkoi role hi nahi..🀣
n Gayatri ko kis baat ki insecurity?? woh toh achchi khaasi hai show mein..har epi mein gardan hilati hui aa jati hai..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

🀣 agree..
_Divya_ thumbnail
yest only i was thinking tht may DJ has quit d show n today dis article....LOL

insecurity woh b RB ko koi role toh hai nahi uska 
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

true taffy RB bolta bhi hai warna toh in serial toh sirf room he gives gyaan to gaya3πŸ˜†

Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Tafseer u r ryt Gayatri ko kis baat ki insecurity haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@Thanks 4 the article dear;)
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thnx for the article.

RB bahut chalu hain offscreen, wahπŸ˜†
and sonali,looks inspired by her onscreen characterπŸ˜†