Shyamantan Das- 1st Spoiler 24th July 2010

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi Friends,

Shyamantan Das will be singing Soniyo O Soniyo (Raaz 2) on 24th July.He is the younger brother of superb musical genius singer Abhigyan (Zee little champ&Mega Challenge).

I am looking forward for his performance and so happy to hear that Abhigyan's brother gonna compete in chhote Ustaad.

Best of luck Shyam.

God bless.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl

yay MG good to c u again
and so happy 4 Shyam
hope he does really well just like his brother
Originally posted by xx-Rai-xx

yay MG good to c u again
and so happy 4 Shyam
hope he does really well just like his brother

I am feeling good too to be back on IF after such a long period.

Chhote ustaad will be a blast musical programme since i saw the promos are good.The kids are singing so well.Hopefully the show goes with the same quality till the finale.Good to see kids from india and pakistan singing together and share their singing experience.

I have not heard abhigyan's brother singing before this and hopefully he give his best as his brother already a superb singer.I know every individual has their own potential and I will not compare both of them since they have own strength.

Lets hope for the best and I wish all the lovely kids all the best.

Looks like Bhanu is back in chotte ustaad.I saw him got eliminated during zee little champ mega audition and he was good too .I am sure he have improved a lot since then and looking forward for every kid's performance.

God bless.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl
Hey thanx for the news
Looking forward to the show...
Originally posted by mintyblue

Hey thanx for the news
Looking forward to the show...

Shyamantan got a new jodi, Rose and I wish both of them all the best.

god bless.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl
Just a question Why Abhigyan Das not participating in this show? would reason be anything personal or under the professional criteria as he already participated in two shows (Zee Tv) there are some kids who have already been a part of reality shows and still participating .. I am a die hard fan of him and want to see him back on any cost.. it was opportunity now no idea when i will see him performing his versatility
Originally posted by bhinder.kamboj

Just a question Why Abhigyan Das not participating in this show? would reason be anything personal or under the professional criteria as he already participated in two shows (Zee Tv) there are some kids who have already been a part of reality shows and still participating .. I am a die hard fan of him and want to see him back on any cost.. it was opportunity now no idea when i will see him performing his versatility

Abhigyan is concentrating on his studies in Ryan International school mumbai now and also continuing his music lessons.Its good if he rest his voice now and keep doing riyaz since at this age his voice will be going through some changes.No worries, you will see him on screen soon but not now.....lets enjoy his brother's singing.Shyamantan has great potential too and does riyaz with his brother always.

god bless.

with best wishes,
malaysiangirl
Thanks for reply 😊 just wondering how do you know so much about him? i am getting curious to know 😆
Originally posted by bhinder.kamboj

Thanks for reply 😊 just wondering how do you know so much about him? i am getting curious to know 😆

Smile

I am not able to reveal the source . Enjoy the musical show.

thanks.

god bless.

with best wishes,
malaysiangirl
Will Abhigyan Will Be Seen on Screen Too ?? As U Mentioned In Ur One Ov Replies ?? 😲