Posted: 12 years ago

Rati come back?

administrator

Jul 21 |16:46
Last Updated on Wed, 21 Jul 2010 17:14
0diggsdigg

voteBuzz up!
14Share
Nupur Bushan, the most loved character in Star One's Miley Jab Hum Tum may be seen returning soon. According to our sources Rati Pandey aka Nupur Bushan has been approached by production house to return in the show.

The show has performed poorly in garnering TRPs post the leap. The channel has also given the production house a three month notice to wind up due to the lack of high TRPs. Will Rati give the go to come back into the show is yet to be determined.

http://fuzionproductions.com/index.php/Gossip-Central/will-nupur-be-alive-in-miley-jab-hum-tum.html

From a very reliable website :D

i want you back to the show...
thanks a lot for this nidzy i was screaming with surprise reading this aahhhh finally there r chances of her coming back and the ph contacted her too wow they finally understood the damage done due to rati's ouster from the show uffff im keeping my fingers crossed that she comes back im having butterflies with excitement in my stomach now
LOL, ye to hona hi tha..................i m so glad......................Rati will be back, and MN will be revived...............

Party time..................... yaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Thanks for sharing the good news..

Read it before

yupppieeeee.....daabbbaaaaa....ddooooooo.....

dhinchak dhinchakkk.....

channel gave ph 3 months notice.....hailaaa...
wow am really excited finally rati will be back and then the whole masti will be started again
is dis really true???