Is Khushboo in or out of the competion??

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys....
posting something on this forum after really long but had to ask this as it is really confusing me....

in the last episode it was shown that Khushboo's plaster was removed and she will be back to dancing very soon...
but
the TB article says that Amrita is out of competion...does that mean Khushboo was out long back but was just sitting there with everyone???

i personally think that she shud no longer be a part of the show cz it wud be unfair to the other participants if she stays on without performing....
i guess after khusboo gets well she will replace vatsal once again...but yes you are right that would be totally unfair for both of them...i think vatsal shoul continue and khusboo should be given a direct entry to the top 18 next season...

with love and respect
sreetama mukherjee
loves and lives to dance Dancing
terence sir keep rocking
Heart
Originally posted by amotlymileo

Hey guys....
posting something on this forum after really long but had to ask this as it is really confusing me....

in the last episode it was shown that Khushboo's plaster was removed and she will be back to dancing very soon...
but
the TB article says that Amrita is out of competion...does that mean Khushboo was out long back but was just sitting there with everyone???

i personally think that she shud no longer be a part of the show cz it wud be unfair to the other participants if she stays on without performing....

Khushaboo vapas aaye nahin kam se kam aap kee jhalak to dikh gayee !

HugHugHugHugHugHug

Hugs and kisses from all of us here !

Originally posted by baijubavra

Originally posted by amotlymileo

Hey guys....

but

Khushaboo vapas aaye nahin kam se kam aap kee jhalak to dikh gayee !

HugHugHugHugHugHug

Hugs and kisses from all of us here !

Awww...thnx baijuHug.....
i hv been visiting the forum ocassionally and loved reading your posts....
but didn't have much to comment on....the forum is too soona-soona...Embarrassed
Now finelyy she is out of the competition
for sure as skipper amrita is out now soo...............................But good luck to khushboo we have not seen her full here on DIDLM
i hope khusboo isn't brough back. it wont be fair to other contestants i agree they should put her directly in top 16 nxt season.  paulson and mangesh had to leave due to injury so it only makes sense if she has to leave too.