Chhote Ustaad Do Deshon Ki Ek Awaaz

Chhote Ustaad- Articles Corner

Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Sonu Nigam has been finalized as the judge for the upcoming show Chote Ustaad on Star Plus along with Rahat Fateh Ali Khan. Apparently, Sonu has been meticulously planning his look as he wants to look young and contemporary. Sonu's wife Madhurima has also been involved in putting together the desired look for hubby dear.

In an age where talent coupled with great looks gives one the extra edge, the versatile singer is leaving no stone unturned as he gets ready to make a smashing appearance as one of the judges on Star Plus Chote Ustaad 2.

New hairdo, revamped wardrobe, a clean shaven chest and a chiseled body'Sonu can give even the Bollywood heros a run for their money.

Salman and SRK in the wish-list

The 10 contestants who have been chosen from Pakistan to be on Chote Ustaad Season 2 are excited to arrive in Mumbai. The little singing sensations already have a wish list in place on the things they plan to do here.

Topping their wish list is meeting none other then the two superstars of the country SRK and Salman Khan. So thrilled are the kids with the thought of being in the same city as their favorite stars that they have been carrying around their posters and photographs hoping to meet them and get their autographs.

Whether or not their dream will be fulfilled on Chote Ustaad is for us to wait and watch '.after all they don't call Mumbai the city of dreams for nothing.

Watch the stunning singer soothe you eyes and ears only on Star Plus Chote Ustaad 2 Coming Soon'

Source :distracking.com
Edited by malaysiangirl - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
It was time for double celebrations on Chhote Ustaad as do deshon ki Awaaz milke sang happy birthday for Sonu Niigaam and Pakistani contestant Fariah as they celebrated their birthdays on 30th & 31st July respectively.

It was a one of a kind experience for the Indian & Pakistani kids and the entire unit as they celebrated an Indian and a Pakistani's birthday simultaneously with plenty of singing and merry making on the sets of Chhote Ustaad. Everyone gorged on cakes and other goodies'the double celebrations proved to be the much needed break from all the strenuous riyaz the kids were undergoing.

It's not only the music transcending barriers but also the birthdays on Chhote Ustaad ' Do Deshan Ki Ek Aawaz

Source : News by Afaqs Media.

God bless.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl
Malaysian_Girl thumbnail

Chinmayi the popular singer down south has been roped in as co-host with Omi Vaidya for Star Plus, Chhote Ustaad'

Link : https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=7284

god bless.

with best wishes,

Malaysiangirl

Malaysian_Girl thumbnail

Omi and Chinmayi talk in romantic language!

Hosts of Star Plus'Chhote Ustaad, Omi Vaidya and Chinmayi Sripada have a good time talking in one of the most romantic languages – French!

God bless.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl
pankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Security beef-up for Chhote Ustaad

STAR Plus' Chhote Ustaad has been facing threats from the Maharashtra Navnirman Sena. The party has been demanding that the channel send back the participants from Pakistan.

STAR Plus hasn't changed the format, as Pakistani kids continue to be part of the show. We have, however, beefed up the security on the show.

Informs our source, "Security has been beefed up, especially after the channel and the production house has received threats from the MNS. The channel doesn't want to take any chances and has hired more security personnels for the safety of the participants. The format will not be changed at any cost."

A source who was present on the sets during the shoot says, "There was a police van which had six policemen who were posted outside the studio and a couple of lady cops were posted inside."

Chhote Ustaad is a unique reality show that features contestants from both India and Pakistan and aims at promoting friendhip between the two nations through the medium of music.

Watch the talented kids of India and Pakistan showcase their talent every Saturday-Sunday at 9 PM on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/609/security-beefup-for-chhote-ustaad.aspx
Malaysian_Girl thumbnail

After a two-year hiatus, singer Sonu Nigam is back on television.

The former Indian Idol judge is teaming up with Pakistani singer Rahat Fateh Ali Khan to judge the music reality show Chhote Ustaad 2.

Here, Sonu talks about his future work, the good and bad of reality television and his son. Excerpts:

You are back on television after a long time. Why?

I did get offers for shows earlier, but I didn't like them too much. When I did Indian Idol 2 there were no mock fights between the judges. But today it is different.

When I judged Little Champs, I was very particular: I wanted Suresh Wadkarji. We never fought on the show.

This was one of the main reasons why viewers did not see me on television for the last few years. This (show) is more musically inclined and also spreads a wonderful message of love and peace across the border.

source : movie.rediff.
Edited by malaysiangirl - 13 years ago
Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
Source-Indian express

Sonu Niigaam returns to the small screen with a new talent hunt show, vision and look. He tells Prabhjot Sohal what led to his personal and professional transformations.

From Saregama to Chhote Ustad-Do Deshon Ki Ek Awaaz, what has changed in music talent shows?
A lot has changed, sadly for the worse. Shows have become too commercial, TRP-driven, and less talent-oriented. These shows don't cater to the music industry's growth. I did the first two seasons of Indian Idol, but then I felt that the show is changing and I could not relate to it anymore. I am looking forward to a show only about music. Chhote Ustad, I believe is one such show. My fellow judge, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, its producer Gajendra Siingh, Star Plus and I share the same vision.

What will be your approach towards the contestants on the show?
Rahat and I will be their mentors, and not just judges. I know the importance of having a mentor, since my father was one for me. Rahat too had his uncle—the legendary Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. There will be no unnecessary bantering on the show. I will be firm but fair.

Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
courtesy of ronitfan