Uttaran

The Precap Is Just Bleeding My Heart

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
ok guys....i just watched the last part when veer was remembering those moments spent with his brother...i love that pic when V2 boys were hugging tightly.....the cvs and channel just ruined a great bond between brothers

ok now the precap.....

it was bleeding my heart....when i saw that they are taking away vansh and ichcha breaks down completely lifeless...she becomes freeze and rock.....the part was heart bleeding they are taking away my vansh for cremation and thats the end of life for Mr Vansh Singh Bundela and our Rohit....i am really going to cry if i watch that.....they are taking away our adorable vansh....no ways rohit i want you back...please come back yaar.....we all are missing you big time.....

the precap was bleeding my heart away....instead of the devil on that deathbed...we are seeing our vansh on that deathbed going to the cemetry for the cremation......

my heart is bledding seeing no more vansh and rohit.....

as for ichcha...some say vansh death main cause is ichcha...yes i agree some extend infact in my eyes even veer too equally responsible for the death....but right now the grief she going through seeing her husband the love of her life taking away forever from her.....its very painful...once can feel the wife's pain living a life of widow....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yes mages.... u wrote xactly wht i feel...😭

i just sumhow decided not to watch yesterdays episode... but wantd to see vansh isiliye turnd on the tv... look at my luck, saw ONLY the precap......

omg..... its OUR vansh who is leaving... going away from us FOREVER... this is it..... no more of those twinkling eyes... no more of those innocent confessions... no more of that jealously... no more of that anger.... no more of that guilt... no more of tht crazy lover.. NO MORE OF OUR VANSH...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

he is leaving us guys...... forever............. i just cant stop my tears.... still finding it hard to believe tht my vansh is GONE.......😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

i just cant take this... this is piercing my heart brutally... never in my life i thot tht such a hypothetical situation, will touch me so deeply...

i knw... its JUST a serial, n nothing is real..... but for me VANSH SINGH BUNDELA WAS REAL.... he was not just another character..... for me he was a REAL INDIVIDUAL....

i am verrrrrry upset........ i console my frnds regarging this, but sumwhr i myself knw how BAD n DIGUSTED m feeling within..........😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

they just took him away from us....... just like that..... for no reason..... why............?? why only him.......?? wht wrong did he do...........?? πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

he was just in love n did not want to SHARE it with ne1.... all he wanted n demanded was ichcha... thts it.... n nthng else............... nothning else..............
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

vansh m gonna miss u badly.........πŸ₯Ί n u seriously have no clue how badly............ love u ALWAYZ.......❀️
Edited by eku15 - 13 years ago
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
there was no other go but to get vansh killed ryt?? the CVs can never let tapasya be exposed. thye will drag it on and on till the day trps fall and they will have to go off the air
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: eku15

yes mages.... u wrote xactly wht i feel...😭

i just sumhow decided not to watch yesterdays episode... but wantd to see vansh isiliye turnd on the tv... look at my luck, saw ONLY the precap......

omg..... its OUR vansh who is leaving... going away from us FOREVER... this is it..... no more of those twinkling eyes... no more of those innocent confessions... no more of that jealously... no more of that anger.... no more of that guilt... no more of tht crazy lover.. NO MORE OF OUR VANSH...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

he is leaving us guys...... forever............. i just cant stop my tears.... still finding it hard to believe tht my vansh is GONE.......😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

i just cant take this... this is piercing my heart brutally... never in my life i thot tht such a hypothetical situation, will touch me so deeply...

i knw... its JUST a serial, n nothing is real..... but for me VANSH SINGH BUNDELA WAS REAL.... he was not just another character..... for me he was a REAL INDIVIDUAL....

i am verrrrrry upset........ i console my frnds regarging this, but sumwhr i myself knw how BAD n DIGUSTED m feeling within..........😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

they just took him away from us....... just like that..... for no reason..... why............?? why only him.......?? wht wrong did he do...........?? πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

he was just in love n did not want to SHARE it with ne1.... all he wanted n demanded was ichcha... thts it.... n nthng else............... nothning else..............
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

vansh m gonna miss u badly.........πŸ₯Ί n u seriously have no clue how badly............ love u ALWAYZ.......❀️

the precap is bleeding my heart so much....its painful to see vansh going away from us forever...
even for me he is a real character since its very close to my heart since vansh life and my dad's life is some how similar.....thanx to rohit for making me remind my late father again....
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudss

there was no other go but to get vansh killed ryt?? the CVs can never let tapasya be exposed. thye will drag it on and on till the day trps fall and they will have to go off the air

devil exposure will never happen in this stupid show....
next we will be seeing veer die...but tappu madam will be scotfree