Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: MERARAI

What if Aman is actually the love child of Guruma and SS? We don't know or have even seen Guruma as the usual Guru doing religious stuff like chanting with beads like Sax Dadi does.  SS has said in the past he will leave his family and everything else for Guruma. We have seen them exchange looks in the Niwas in plain sight of Takur family.

Aman could be adopted and is back in town to find out more about his birth parents. SS told Baba he has spawned many children around town and left them like it's somehow something to be proud of.

So could Aman be Katra Naresh Babu Sakthi Singh and Baba Raja Nal's illegitmate brother?😉😛😃

Ewww.... No offence but I actually felt like puking when I read the first sentence! 🤢 Even to think about SS and Guruma is so horrible! But you never know, in the reel life, literally anything can be done to raise TRPs.

Waisey I dont think its possible, IF SS and Guruma actually had that sort of relationship, he wouldn't call her GuruMA, would he?And I dont think he would show a former girlfriend 😆 the kind of respect he shows Guruma.

But it is highly possible that Aman is the son of SS.
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: elle45

Ewww.... No offence but I actually felt like puking when I read the first sentence! 🤢 Even to think about SS and Guruma is so horrible! But you never know, in the reel life, literally anything can be done to raise TRPs.

Waisey I dont think its possible, IF SS and Guruma actually had that sort of relationship, he wouldn't call her GuruMA, would he?And I dont think he would show a former girlfriend 😆 the kind of respect he shows Guruma.

But it is highly possible that Aman is the son of SS.

Terribly sorry about that. But just trying to outsmart the POPs with plausible back stories.  If Prof. can call his wife Naina with a JI maybe SS is sly by calling her GuruMA and her name is actually Guruki, Gorki (remember the names he gave Prats as an option to Pratigya at the first havan, memorable scene ................ab naam nahi badalegi, Bus bath katham).

We need another bus bath katham scene from Baba soon. Wonder what that will be about?😕
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago