neils mimicry - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by SaNiCo

If he tried to copy their style then he did a GREAT job because I just saw Abhi at his best.  I am not a fan of those either so can't tell the copying style here or they both having a style.  Neil/Abhi does and it is comparable to no-one. Note I am not even Abhi/Neil fan but  still like his acting in this serial just like I like R.S and Milli.

He learned the dance skill and different styles by watching other famous dancers and practicing their styles.  And look where that practice in front of the v.c.r. took him. Now this is his style and only his creation so I wouldn't agree he was trying to copy anyone.
And that is a complement to Neil Bhatt to have mastered anyone's style to this perfection.

The KASAM is not KIRON!!😆

that is exactly what i am saying Sanico  he did a GREAT  job imitating sharukh and saif
Yes but Neil/ Abhis own style is  awesome, and original and fantastic.
Originally posted by AbhisBlueMoon

Yea, he is one in a million and I find is acting has a larger range than even either of the other two, SRK and Saif. And I happen to like the other two and still find NEIL IS BETTER!
What does Kasam is not Kiron mean....didn't get that....
I personally dont like either SRK or Saif, so please no comparison with them
Neil is very talented actor and no one can match up to his talent
Abhis bluemoon Neil IS A COMPLETE PACKAGE😉

It means he said KASAM in Kirrrronnn Styke
Originally posted by AbhisBlueMoon

Yea, he is one in a million and I find is acting has a larger range than even either of the other two, SRK and Saif. And I happen to like the other two and still find NEIL IS BETTER!
What does Kasam is not Kiron mean....didn't get that....

One and one only in a million or billion.  I do sound like his fan??
KASAM is the stammering Abhi is doing in today's episode and KIRON is the one talked about by the movie Darr with SRK in it.

Originally posted by lucky_dreams

I personally dont like either SRK or Saif, so please no comparison with them
Neil is very talented actor and no one can match up to his talent
Abhis bluemoon Neil IS A COMPLETE PACKAGE😉

It means he said KASAM in Kirrrronnn Styke

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, okay....thanks LD for clearing that up.
LOL @no comparison!! I do AGREEEEEEE

Originally posted by SaNiCo

One and one only in a million or billion.  I do sound like his fan??
KASAM is the stammering Abhi is doing in today's episode and KIRON is the one talked about by the movie Darr with SRK in it.

Yea, you do sound like his fan. We all do...:-)
Thanks too for more clarification..
I also felt he tried to shahrukh and saif and did great job as he is a great fan of SRK. He tried doing SRK before saying simi dilogue of om shnatl om  several times.
I heard on interview simi saying abhi always entertain them with SRK dialgoues.
But I do agree with sanico he does not need to imitate any one.
He is doing great being himself.
The dialogues we like in a film , we all try to use that in our day to day lives at one point.
So its Abhi just like any normal person trying that dialogue with his wife in one of their private moment.
Its not Neil who is copying SRK or Saif. Just like all of us do, Abhi also tried a film dialogue with his wife.
So there is no question of Neil here.

Of late, all Abhi's dialogues i have started using in my conversation.
Krisha,Sree and others will agree with me here
Originally posted by mesimi

The dialogues we like in a film , we all try to use that in our day to day lives at one point.
So its Abhi just like any normal person trying that dialogue with his wife in one of their private moment.
Its not Neil who is copying SRK or Saif. Just like all of us do, Abhi also tried a film dialogue with his wife.
So there is no question of Neil here.

Of late, all Abhi's dialogues i have started using in my conversation.
Krisha,Sree and others will agree with me here
mesimi this is more common among boys. I remember my brothers  doing the same. My only brother who is aliive was a big fan of satrugn sinha, and copied his dialogue and fate has it in one of his election He came to  help him and had a big sabha,  my brother had come to pick me up and told me I missed Satrugna sinha  just by few minutes as my plane landed right after his took off
I told him  how did you feel after meeting him especially when he came to do  canvassing  for my brother.
My other brother did amjad khan from sholay. He sort of looked like him too. I still remember all those dilagofes.

It is definately abhi saying those dailogues.  as Neil is the most sensible actor, he does not need to be any one. In every situation he appears so genuine. It never feels like he is acting. Not even in smallest scense he appears so sensible I call him little master he is a little master of acting just like Sachin tendulkar of cricket.

Does anybody know what song Abhi sings on the 20th july episode while leaving with mili to get dinner?
Originally posted by devix26

Does anybody know what song Abhi sings on the 20th july episode while leaving with mili to get dinner?
Well the song is from khudagawha