Neil-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

we are all so consumed by manjujis attitude and what is going to happen tomorrow that we seem to have forgotten about neil imitating Shahrukh , saif ali khan and i dont know was there anyone else. I think it was pretty decent for a first shot.

there is room for improvement always, but he carried it off pretty well apne andaaz main.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pageant101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kalabhi

we are all so consumed by manjujis attitude and what is going to happen tomorrow that we seem to have forgotten about neil imitating Shahrukh , saif ali khan and i dont know was there anyone else. I think it was pretty decent for a first shot.

there is room for improvement always, but he carried it off pretty well apne andaaz main.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Where did you see him mimicking anyone.  Neil has his own style and flavor and truly he does not need to copy or mimic any big, small actors or stars for that matter.

Sharukh Khan and Saif Ali Khan WHO??

Andaz Apna  hi hai Neil Ka!!

Neil-fan thumbnail
oh sanico, i thought neil did try to do a mimicry of sharukh and saif in the light moment that simbhi had together, maybe i misunderstood the whole scene looks like. but i thought he did stutter one line in sharukh style and one line in saif. it was purely for funπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Yes and i never said neil needs to mimic anyone, please nor shahrukh or saif are my favorites, is it  just me or no one else caught that line.
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

oh sanico, i thought neil did try to do a mimicry of sharukh and saif in the light moment that simbhi had together, maybe i misunderstood the whole scene looks like. but i thought he did stutter one line in sharukh style and one line in saif. it was purely for funπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Yes and i never said neil needs to mimic anyone, please nor shahrukh or saif are my favorites, is it  just me or no one else caught that line.

Its not just U
even I felt he was saying dialogue like SRK in very famous DARR styleπŸ˜‰

Edited by lucky_dreams - 13 years ago
Neil-fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: lucky_dreams

Its not just U
even I felt he was saying dialogue like SRK in very famous DARR styleπŸ˜‰

yes the darr accent of shahrukh and one line imitating saifs accent .thanks lucky dreams i thought i had gone blind and deaf for a minute, good so i havnt gone insane like manjujiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yes the darr accent of shahrukh and one line imitating saifs accent .thanks lucky dreams i thought i had gone blind and deaf for a minute, good so i havnt gone insane like manjujiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

May we will definitely if she continue to behave in the same way with Abhi😈
KesariBlueMoon thumbnail
I thought this dialogue was from OM SHANTI OM and refers back to the "picture bakhi hai yaar" comments from early scenes or am I completely wrong here...

But I did love this Simbhi moment and Abhi as his naughty best, fun loving and HOT yet romantic with Simi. He was hilarious when he said Abhi-Simi jodi and happiness would outlast Saif-Kareena. And of course, LuckyDreams already mentioned his other excellent line I loved in this scene. He seems to be expanding his repertoire, becoming more filmi . Yesterday, he was singing ( I thought it was dubbed, did he sing that himself) and today mimicking Shah Rukh Khan.

Also last note, and maybe this should probably have its own post, but I have to add that the writers did a great job in doing this transition including the camera angles with Anuj and Abhi crossing at doorway. Though the Manjuji ultimatums are the same, and Simbhi are back at Sethi Nivas, this was done with a lightheartness. Without  Abhi's positive attitude and confidence, there would have cast a pall on all of us. Great job Neil and Smriti. So happy to see Simi smile when Abhi is romantic and loving to her.
pageant101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If he tried to copy their style then he did a GREAT job because I just saw Abhi at his best.  I am not a fan of those either so can't tell the copying style here or they both having a style.  Neil/Abhi does and it is comparable to no-one. Note I am not even Abhi/Neil fan but  still like his acting in this serial just like I like R.S and Milli.

He learned the dance skill and different styles by watching other famous dancers and practicing their styles.  And look where that practice in front of the v.c.r. took him. Now this is his style and only his creation so I wouldn't agree he was trying to copy anyone.
And that is a complement to Neil Bhatt to have mastered anyone's style to this perfection.

The KASAM is not KIRON!!πŸ˜†

Edited by SaNiCo - 13 years ago
Neil-fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: AbhisBlueMoon

I thought this dialogue was from OM SHANTI OM and refers back to the "picture bakhi hai yaar" comments from early scenes or am I completely wrong here...

But I did love this Simbhi moment and Abhi as his naughty best, fun loving and HOT yet romantic with Simi. He was hilarious when he said Abhi-Simi jodi and happiness would outlast Saif-Kareena. And of course, LuckyDreams already mentioned his other excellent line I loved in this scene. He seems to be expanding his repertoire, becoming more filmi . Yesterday, he was singing ( I thought it was dubbed, did he sing that himself) and today mimicking Shah Rukh Khan.

Also last note, and maybe this should probably have its own post, but I have to add that the writers did a great job in doing this transition including the camera angles with Anuj and Abhi crossing at doorway. Though the Manjuji ultimatums are the same, and Simbhi are back at Sethi Nivas, this was done with a lightheartness. Without  Abhi's positive attitude and confidence, there would have cast a pall on all of us. Great job Neil and Smriti. So happy to see Simi smile when Abhi is romantic and loving to her.

Oh abhis blue moon thk .you for reassuring me that i have not gone insane,blind or deaf.  i dont care whether the dialogue was from Darr or OSO as long as it was there.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yes regarding the simbhi moment it was hot and romantic as you said, and Abhi was naughty..... yes Abhis blue moon i think you shd. open that up as a seperate post for the excellent camera work they did. They need their due recognition too.

Bottom line Neil was simply superb, mindblowing, fantastic, i dont think there are enough adjectives left to describe him.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

KesariBlueMoon thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaNiCo

If he tried to copy their style then he did a GREAT job because I just saw Abhi at his best.  I am not a fan of those either so can't tell the copying style here or they both having a style.  Neil/Abhi does and it is comparable to no-one. Note I am not even Abhi/Neil fan but  still like his acting in this serial just like I like R.S and Milli.

He learned the dance skill and different styles by watching other famous dancers and practicing their styles.  And look where that practice in front of the v.c.r. took him. Now this is his style and only his creation so I wouldn't agree he was trying to copy anyone.
And that is a complement to Neil Bhatt to have mastered anyone's style to this perfection.

The KASAM is not KIRON!!πŸ˜†

Yea, he is one in a million and I find is acting has a larger range than even either of the other two, SRK and Saif. And I happen to like the other two and still find NEIL IS BETTER!
What does Kasam is not Kiron mean....didn't get that....