Laagi Tujhse Lagan

July 22 Promo Vid - HQ - Page 2

gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

@Anu: TaSha were looking adorable today as well in the promo. Just like those cute bunnies..Dutta on the backfoot and Naku wanting to support her darling on one hand and wanting to laugh at him on the other.

@Sej: So it was LS and me huh? Thats gud...cuz I am still working on Anu. Btw I think all of us always had it in us to become besharams. But this is the first forum where there are so many besharams together. Blame it on Dutta's besharam SR declarations. πŸ˜†

Shreya--Now you understand my predicament. The SR fixation--it's Dutta's declaration..he put it in our heads!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: gp00

Shreya--Now you understand my predicament. The SR fixation--it's Dutta's declaration..he put it in our heads!

Ofcourse he is responsible. Besharam Dutta's besharam fans.☺️
gp00 thumbnail

Good point ladies. The open buttons clearly indicate that our poor Dutta is hot, overheated in fact in that horrible magical jungle heat. That brings me to my Survival skill #2:

If the body temperature is increasing at an alarming rate, then it's best to shed some excess clothing, such as a cotton kurta.
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Oh, yeah, you should drink some water too.
gp00 thumbnail

We are so impressionable...these writers should have known this would happen. πŸ˜†
gp00 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

🀣

<font color="#990000">and u want me to say a yes for this? Haila πŸ˜²πŸ˜†.........me and talking abt someone's open kurtha? Nope......Nada πŸ˜†...........Meri nazar tho uske face pe hi tiki hui thi πŸ˜†............</font>

<font color="#990000">BTW wasnt he looking dashing in the promo.........and totally adored the pair Dutta-Nakku in this promo ...........feel like hugging them both and telling .......... </font>

<font color="#990000">"My cute cute ........cutie cutie ...........Tasha............Jodi salamath rahe"</font>

<font color="#990000">Anu</font>

I would say to the "cutie cutes": Kush raho, jao babies banao!
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i kinda wish the promo was longer than just 5 secs...lol...but i guess i have to stay in suspense! 😭
oddgalout thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

His public declaration and his asking for well wishes for both of them in regard is amongst the most classic scenes of Indian tv. I don't care what anyone says. I hope Naku reminds him of his declaration and holds him to this declaration once they've received blessings from the elders ;-) There must be a flashback of this declaration once he's totally into her - blush galore then.