Posted: 13 years ago
Here's a HQ version of the promo for tomorrow where Dutta comes protectively in front of Naku.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xe41qq_ltl-july-22nd-promo-hq_shortfilms

If it doesn't work right away give it a few minutes - just freshly loaded it.Edited by oddgalout - 13 years ago
Thanks for the promo..........and for some odd reason Iam finding Mishal quite handsome for the last two episodes 😆..........what changed in him? ........May be Jungle ki hawa lagi usko 😆........

Jks apart , even my sis said the same, no idea what is that change in him but he is looking quite good these days...........Hope he maintains that look ......... hmmmm on second thoughts did he reduce weight? cuz of this Jungle track? ..........Something did happen.....

Anyways all I can say is both Nakku-Dutta looked like a milion bucks in todays epi and also in this promo.........Feel like saying "CVs ne banadi jodi .........humare liye" ........😆.....
Edited by Anu-Reddy - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Thanks for the promo..........and for some odd reason Iam finding Mishal quite handsome for the last two episodes 😆..........what changed in him? ........May be Jungle ki hawa lagi usko 😆........Jks apart , even my sis said the same, no idea what is that change in him but he is looking quite good these days...........Hope he maintains that look ......... hmmmm on second thoughts did he reduce weight? cuz of this Jungle track? ..........Something did happen..... Anyways all I can say is both Nakku-Dutta looked like a milion bucks in todays epi and also in this promo.........Feel like saying "CVs ne banadi jodi .........humare liye" ........😆.....

It seems the more natural it is the better they look. Today after he got out of that net he looked adorable. No hair stylist could've done what the net did to ruffle his hair and give that little angry lost boy look. I bet also natural light does wonders that set lights don't do.
Originally posted by oddgalout

It seems the more natural it is the better they look. Today after he got out of that net he looked adorable. No hair stylist could've done what the net did to ruffle his hair and give that little angry lost boy look. I bet also natural light does wonders that set lights don't do.

Nah! All thats bahanas...actually MR has very ncely left ALL the buttons of his kurta open. That did the trick.😉
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Nah! All thats bahanas...actually MR has very ncely left ALL the buttons of his kurta open. That did the trick.😉

Yes - but these factors of nature accentuate that one main thing and take it to a whole new level. 😳 😳 😳 It was also open in the MS return scene but the natural lighting wasn't there ;-)
It sucks to be alone. It seems I'm the only one who likes her Dutta all well-groomed and well-coiffed. The flat hair didn't do it for me but still Mishal is one handsome man. 😊
Originally posted by kshreya2002

🤣

and u want me to say a yes for this? Haila 😲 ðŸ˜†.........me and talking abt someone's open kurtha? Nope......Nada 😆 ...........Meri nazar tho uske face pe hi tiki hui thi 😆............

BTW wasnt he looking dashing in the promo.........and totally adored the pair Dutta-Nakku in this promo ...........feel like hugging them both and telling ..........

"My cute cute ........cutie cutie ...........Tasha............Jodi salamath rahe"

Anu
Edited by Anu-Reddy - 13 years ago
Originally posted by gp00

It sucks to be alone. It seems I'm the only one who likes her Dutta all well-groomed and well-coiffed. The flat hair didn't do it for me but still Mishal is one handsome man. 😊

This promo has a better looking Dutta and for the first time I couldnt take my eyes of him .......... srsly for the first time I kept watching him with big eyes  😳.............I feel he lost some weight and is looking quite trim............ me a fitness freak so no doubt loved him in this new slim and trim look 😳.

Even Nakku had a milder black makeup .........which was so suiting her and the pair looked like a million bucks.........😳
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

🤣

<font color="#990000">and u want me to say a yes for this? Haila 😲😆.........me and talking abt someone's open kurtha? Nope......Nada 😆...........Meri nazar tho uske face pe hi tiki hui thi 😆............</font>

<font color="#990000">BTW wasnt he looking dashing in the promo.........and totally adored the pair Dutta-Nakku in this promo ...........feel like hugging them both and telling .......... </font>

<font color="#990000">"My cute cute ........cutie cutie ...........Tasha............Jodi salamath rahe"</font>

<font color="#990000">Anu</font>

Actually I used to be like that too. I only used to subconsciously notice everything but his face which was where my conscious attention was. Then Ksh and LoveStruck ne mujhe bigaad diya. Poori taara se.
Originally posted by oddgalout

Actually I used to be like that too. I only used to subconsciously notice everything but his face which was where my conscious attention was. Then Ksh and LoveStruck ne mujhe bigaad diya. Poori taara se.

@Anu: TaSha were looking adorable today as well in the promo. Just like those cute bunnies..Dutta on the backfoot and Naku wanting to support her darling on one hand and wanting to laugh at him on the other.

@Sej: So it was LS and me huh? Thats gud...cuz I am still working on Anu. Btw I think all of us always had it in us to become besharams. But this is the first forum where there are so many besharams together. Blame it on Dutta's besharam SR declarations. 😆