Tasnee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
  Friends...... when I saw the scene when maan says uska paas dil nahi hai or kabhi nahi hoga😭.. I was like .... Nahi Maan apka paas dil hai . The way you care for her .. the way you love her but still don't it know yet.  Uska dill kaha rahi hai ke woh usse pyaar karti hai but I guess he doesn't realize that or doesn't want to? He himself is confused about whats happening to him and his feelings for geet.
Edited by Tasnee - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hira5431 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
lol..of course he doesnt have a heart..he's given it to geet😍
Originally posted by: hira5431

lol..of course he doesnt have a heart..he's given it to geet😍

πŸ˜† LOL true say! It didnt make me sad cuz I knew wherever Geet was, you could find his heart there!
KalyWayne07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: scorpiangyal

πŸ˜† LOL true say! It didnt make me sad cuz I knew wherever Geet was, you could find his heart there!

Well said! And, his heart is so near him, it'll take him a second to search for it. πŸ˜ƒ
hira5431 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜†me too..i was actually happy when they were fightin today..there was a LOT of emotions involved..lots of feelings..their relationship is going exactly how i want it😍
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think every one even in his office know that .... that's what Aditya told Mann .... jahan Geet hoti hai wahin aap hotein hain 🀣