Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakeezah thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I havent watched the last episode but got to know about the elimination and veto
power later.

Aamir was made to decide on this most promising and important judges power
called veto power? Nuts! Are they playing with Indian idol? Rakesh is good but
its sort of common knowledge that Sreeram and Shivam most fit the slot of Indian
idol, for their type of voices, sur as well as looks and image. Indian Idol is about
the package, no matter who says what.

Anyways i am thinking the veto power saved Rakesh this time but will its very likely
he will be voted out again since he has come in the bottom two. Bhoomi Sreeram
seem to be going strong, so is Swaroop who has been sweeping votes since naushad
bowed out, so its a toss up between Shivam and Rakesh. I think its possible rakesh
will get eliminated sooner than later.

But i feel really bad that the veto power was not reserved for either Shivam or Sreeram
and Im sure they feel the pinch too.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kichwamaji

Anu Malik sounded so dumb explaining the reason for using the Veto via Amir Khan's reqeust.......I can not help but wonder....had the eliminated contestant been Bhoomi or Swaroop, would they still have listened to Amir Khan???

IMO Bhoomi or Swaroop could easily have left without much ado....the veto definitely would not have been needed then....Just the whole scenario sounded completely insane and did nothing but confirm viewers doubts about the voting system and scripted episodes....an absolutely unnecessary confusion at this stage. And the fact that Amir Khan requested that it end like an "aal izzz well" episode is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard....this just emphasizes on the fact that Rakesh is considered the weaker among the top 3 contenders...Sriram, Shivam and Rakesh, therefore this drama was enacted....at least this is the impression I got, and I may be wrong....

Rakesh has been just as good as Shivam, infact to my ears even better sometimes.... U mean to tell me Rakesh is Karnapriya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  but Sony does not care about my ears so I gotta get a grip on realityπŸ˜†....Sriram should win, and rightfully so....Tathastu!!!!πŸ˜ƒ he IS the best and the others are the rest...

Another doubt about the so called voting system is that if Sriram gets voted aout, then what happens?? oh wait....the judges may have been assured that it will never happen....πŸ˜‰ Hmmm if Sreeram gets eliminated next or does not reach TOP 2 than I will be upset like helll 😑😭 That is why I feel VETO should not be used at TOP 5 level...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 very well but still one question is unanswered still why didnt they anounced about veto power in before eps and when they announce it they uses it next day only???????????????????????
renua thumbnail
I think it was all scripted as they already had a video of Aamir thanking them for using the veto power.
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think Sreeram is the best and Rakesh is the 2nd best (though I agree his performance was the weakest prior to his elimination).

I think Swaroop and Shivam are very good at times but not always.

Bhoomi is the worst and should have gone long back