Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan devastated by Geets words.......... - Page 6

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: AKANargis

This scene was by far the best scene in today's episode.....Maan has come to realize what Geet means to him, and when he sees that Geet does not recognize Maan's care...he is devastated........truly HURT!!!   😭

When Geet said to him that "Muje rota dekh ke aap ko badi khusi milti hain....."  Maan died a thousand deaths inside....just look at his facial expressions.  Then Geet tops it all with..."Mujse door reheyye....waise bhi muje rote dekh ke aap ke mann ko chaein mil gaya hoga na??"

So much pain and shock at the same time...topped with utter disappointment.....  WOW...Gurmeet rocked again today!!!πŸ‘

Then at home...while talking to daadi.....he said...

"Joh moon mein aaya bolti chali gayi.....muje....Muje kya khushi milti hain uske aansoo dekh kar...Usse pata bhi nahi ke Uske aanso ponchne ke liye meine kya kya nahi kiya!!!
"

Geet....wake up and smell the coffee......this Man, Maan is your SAVIOR, your Knight in Shining Armour....and What a KNIGHT he is !!πŸ˜‰

Now, I think from Maans perspective we will see more acceptance of his feelings for her...maybe less denial...but then again the Angry Young Man attitude will compel him to show is anger and use his harsh words again.....

What di you galz think...will we see a more mellow Maan in his approach to Geet???πŸ˜‰

I agree Yaar....Maan is making me fall in love with him day after day...Looks Like Geet is Gonna Have Tough Competion from My sideπŸ˜†....But i loved the Part....when he says...
"Phikar Kyu Nahi Hogi....Woh toh Apni Phikar Karthi Nahi.....Toh MAIN...." AND STOPPED AT REALIZING WHAT HE JUST SAID....

That line was to die for...Kash koi mere liye bhi itna Restless Hotha....Koi Kyun...Would Prefer if its MSH himself

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
abhi abhi, toh Maan ne coffee smell karna shuru kia hai... geet toh samajh ne main time lagega...
but, i loved the scene... where he opened up to his dadi...
its just a matter of time... he will let her know as well.. and for him to come out in the open, thoda hurt zaroori tha...!! he is a hard nut to crack you see..