Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan devastated by Geets words.......... - Page 5

-Saru- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yep....tht scene was so touching...bechaara Maan....didnot lyk geet's rude comments ..she shud not forget tht watever she is today is just coz of MAAN.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeydew.me thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ash08

I know, that was so cute..... and that killer smile of his...... aai haai... and the way he was looking at her lips...... 😳😍

haan rite.... killer smile....!! ❤️ 😍
honeydew.me thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deejagi

Her pregnancy doesn't count here even though she mentioned like " my eyes, my tears, my chil........".
1.    When she didn't want to do the project, he stuffed her with the project despite that she was only the secretory to him who is not an architect or an engineer and expected her to do the justice to that work. (this is to cover up his mistake in not giving her the correct file and Geet was the one who helped him in retaining this prestigious project)
2.    Then again he called her @ night to work, in the morning when she talked about people talking about them, he didn't even went into details (not even bothered to ask about the details) and shouted on her and said she doesn't need to attend the dinner organized by developers.
3.    He shouted only on her for playing around in the office despite the fact the entire office was making fun of her. After the dinner event (dhaabaawala event), without giving any excuse (reasons), he gave her project to Sasha and again barked on Geet saying he is the boss.
4. When she asked for the reason for his change in behavior, he yelled at her saying do what ever the job you have been assigned as you are getting the salary to do work (but surely I don't agree with this, if my boss ask me to do some add job instead of my assigned job and say company is paying you for the work, I will fight then and there.). That was the height of his attitude, just because he could not control his feelings, he had no right to hush her away. There also he asked her to be professional when he himself was way away from that.
5. he only asked Geet to do the preparations for the launching party but all the menu & the other details such as models etc. were been told to Sasha and noto Geet. How does he expect her to get into his mind and fulfil his taste. He knew how she works, (for the first party, she even asked him what all she needs to arrange etc.), so he should have informed her what all she needs to plan.
6. When she did all her work professionally, he comes back and yell at her in the dressing room (not even given her chance to regain herself) about her preparations for the party & about her slipper and tells her that ever since she joined, he is facing problems and retorts her to quit even without giving her time to speak. If he had allowed her to speak, she would have explained that the client is aware of the theme and it is OK with them.
7. When he saw her coming towards him, he knew that she is in a dilemma, and ignored her and went ahead to greet Mr. Chopra. To top that when Mr. Chopra asked for her, atleast he could have said something else instead he said " she is not that important and both his company & project can sustain without her (no problems even without her) that too when he knew she is in the hear-shot distance and each every word he is saying will be heard by her.

No girl with some self respect will take this much. She had all the right to show him what she felt.

Yeah I agree.... Maan HAS helped her immensely n has even saved her life though...
But that was sometime back when he was unsure of his feelings.... and now that he knows it he shudnt have scolded Geet so ruthlessly and fired her from the job!!!! that was really unfair!!
And whatever Geet said to Maan the day he came to her house was justified according to me.. since Geet doesnt know maan's feelings in the first place which obviously means she CANT understand how its hurting Maan.....!!!
So ab scores ho gaye barabar!!! since both of them have done theirshare of bashing.. 😆 😆
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Her pregnancy doesn't count here even though she mentioned like " my eyes, my tears, my chil........".
1.    When she didn't want to do the project, he stuffed her with the project despite that she was only the secretory to him who is not an architect or an engineer and expected her to do the justice to that work. (this is to cover up his mistake in not giving her the correct file and Geet was the one who helped him in retaining this prestigious project)
2.    Then again he called her @ night to work, in the morning when she talked about people talking about them, he didn't even went into details (not even bothered to ask about the details) and shouted on her and said she doesn't need to attend the dinner organized by developers.
3.    He shouted only on her for playing around in the office despite the fact the entire office was making fun of her. After the dinner event (dhaabaawala event), without giving any excuse (reasons), he gave her project to Sasha and again barked on Geet saying he is the boss.
4.   When she asked for the reason for his change in behavior, he yelled at her saying do what ever the job you have been assigned as you are getting the salary to do work (but surely I don't agree with this, if my boss ask me to do some add job instead of my assigned job and say company is paying you for the work, I will fight then and there.). That was the height of his attitude, just because he could not control his feelings, he had no right to hush her away. There also he asked her to be professional when he himself was way away from that.
5.   he only asked Geet to do the preparations for the launching party but all the menu & the other details such as models etc. were been told to Sasha and noto Geet. How does he expect her to get into his mind and fulfil his taste. He knew how she works, (for the first party, she even asked him what all she needs to arrange etc.), so he should have informed her what all she needs to plan.
6.   When she did all her work professionally, he comes back and yell at her in the dressing room (not even given her chance to regain herself) about her preparations for the party & about her slipper and tells her that ever since she joined, he is facing problems and retorts her to quit even without giving her time to speak. If he had allowed her to speak, she would have explained that the client is aware of the theme and it is OK with them.
7.  When he saw her coming towards him, he knew that she is in a dilemma, and ignored her and went ahead to greet Mr. Chopra. To top that when Mr. Chopra asked for her, atleast he could have said something else instead he said " she is not that important and both his company & project can sustain without her (no problems even without her) that too when he knew she is in the hear-shot distance and each every word he is saying will be heard by her.

No girl with some self respect will take this much. She had all the right to show him what she felt.

All your points are well taken. Maan was being totally unreasonable with her and should I say a complete jerk.  So Geet has every reason to be angry with him but unlike you, she could not put her thoughts up cogently and tell Maan exactly why he had no business coming to her house after the way he treated her.  She should have told him that he cant expect her to do tasks which were not orignially assigned to her and expect her to meet his stiff demands.  She has in the past been more reasonable in giving it back to him when he bashes her up.

But this time, her anger came out in a totally irrational way. She told him that he was always around when she was in trouble only to mock at her.  I dont think that even she believed that. She is aware how protective he was when everything went wrong in the first party and her honour was at stake. She also knows the number of times he has saved  her life.  I surely dont think she could have thought that he came back to hit her with the chappal.  But she said all these things. Why?  Because she was emotionally unbalanced, thanks to her pregnancy.  Pregnancy hormones can lead to wild mood swings and total irrationality. Losing the job and later a possible displacement from the home she lived in, all got to her.  As she said, she was just tired, tired of raising up to the challenge, tired of fighting the battle with the world.   

All I am saying is that she had every right to hit back at Maan but the words she used to do so actually do not merit his deeds.  I wouldn't blame her for that though because of the hormones.    
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Opti

All your points are well taken. Maan was being totally unreasonable with her and should I say a complete jerk.  So Geet has every reason to be angry with him but unlike you, she could not put her thoughts up cogently and tell Maan exactly why he had no business coming to her house after the way he treated her.  She should have told him that he cant expect her to do tasks which were not orignially assigned to her and expect her to meet his stiff demands.  She has in the past been more reasonable in giving it back to him when he bashes her up.

But this time, her anger came out in a totally irrational way. She told him that he was always around when she was in trouble only to mock at her.  I dont think that even she believed that. She is aware how protective he was when everything went wrong in the first party and her honour was at stake. She also knows the number of times he has saved  her life.  I surely dont think she could have thought that he came back to hit her with the chappal.  But she said all these things. Why?  Because she was emotionally unbalanced, thanks to her pregnancy.  Pregnancy hormones can lead to wild mood swings and total irrationality. Losing the job and later a possible displacement from the home she lived in, all got to her.  As she said, she was just tired, tired of raising up to the challenge, tired of fighting the battle with the world.   

All I am saying is that she had every right to hit back at Maan but the words she used to do so actually do not merit his deeds.  I wouldn't blame her for that though because of the hormones.    

She could not think that as always he had taunted her with some harp things immediately on rescuing her from any disasters. He always used to coverup his good deeds with his sharp words. Just think it over, is there any moment he had kept quiet after helping her. He held her back from falling and called her a disaster. He helped her nurshing her head when she hurt head with  abang on the door and critisized her saying he can't hold the door (that too by demonstrating how to open & close the door).  he captured her from falling off the chair and hurled that she was doing circus. All his accusing were in front of the crowd. At least we (he) should be happy that Geet didn't retorted back to him then and there (in the party hall) in front of his staff & clients.

Any way the other situations were also influential but what ever she said to him were long pending ones. It is better she flowed them out that now they can start there fights alll afresh.😃😃😃😃 what do you say?

aafii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no yr i dnt thks so...we gona c sm comic,romantic nd fighing sequence btween maneet.what do u say?????????
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: aafii

no yr i dnt thks so...we gona c sm comic,romantic nd fighing sequence btween maneet.what do u say?????????

Sorry Dear When I said they can start their fights afresh, I meant they will fight out of ego & immediately compromise with  it as they know how it hurts to hear harsh words from the other. (They are blessed by Bhagavan Budha). Comic scenes are Ok with me, but romantic, let it be in the dreamland for some more time (so that they will not get embarrassed of their feelings or they will have to bring out their bitter past). Let them be sure of their emotions for each other, then they can take a call on spilling the beans of their cruel fate.
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

She could not think that as always he had taunted her with some harp things immediately on rescuing her from any disasters. He always used to coverup his good deeds with his sharp words. Just think it over, is there any moment he had kept quiet after helping her.

He was exteremely sympathetic on the night of the party when he returned back an saw Geet in a state of undress. He did not make any wisecracks or sarky remarks because he knew that Geet was scared and ashamed. He was totally honourable.

He held her back from falling and called her a disaster. He helped her nurshing her head when she hurt head with  abang on the door and critisized her saying he can't hold the door (that too by demonstrating how to open & close the door).  he captured her from falling off the chair and hurled that she was doing circus. All his accusing were in front of the crowd. At least we (he) should be happy that Geet didn't retorted back to him then and there (in the party hall) in front of his staff & clients.

Yes, Maan is not the epitome of courtesy or politeness. He is rude and sometimes uncharitable in his remarks but as he keeps telling himself, it is mostly to cover up his attraction to her. He knows he is being unreasonable to her, if not at the time of those rude remarks, atleast soon thereafter. This is something even Geet senses which is why she keeps trying to understand him and asks him to explain his erratic behaviour.    

Any way the other situations were also influential but what ever she said to him were long pending ones. It is better she flowed them out that now they can start there fights alll afresh.😃

Yes, Maan deserved a good dressing down but what he got did not meet up to what was required.  If Geet had been more rational in her reprimands, he would have ended up feeling more guilty  rather than  confused and frustrated. But I can totally empathise with Geet because I was pretty irrational when I was pregnant. So I cannot fault her. 
😃😃😃 what do you say?
One way or another Maan got shouted at and that makes them even for Maan's shoutings are also equally unreasonable and irrational.  

honeydew.me thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Opti

All your points are well taken. Maan was being totally unreasonable with her and shouldI say a complete jerk. So Geet has every reason to be angry with him but unlike you, she could not put her thoughts up cogently and tell Maan exactly why he had no business coming to her house after the way he treated her. She should have told him that he cant expect her to do tasks which were not orignially assigned to her and expect her to meet his stiff demands. She has in the past been more reasonable in giving it back to him when he bashes her up.

But this time, her anger came out in a totally irrational way. She told him that he was always around when she was in trouble only to mock at her. I dont think that even she believed that. She is aware how protective he was when everything went wrong in the first party and her honour was at stake. She also knows thenumber oftimes he has saved her life. I surely dont think she could have thought that he came back to hit her with the chappal. But she said all these things. Why? Because shewas emotionally unbalanced, thanks to her pregnancy. Pregnancy hormones can lead to wild mood swings and total irrationality.Losing the job and later a possible displacement from the home she lived in, all got to her. As she said, she was just tired, tired of raising up to the challenge, tired of fighting the battle with the world.

All I am saying is that she had every right to hit back at Maan but the words she used to do so actually do not merit his deeds. I wouldn't blame her for that though because of the hormones.    

@Bold(Opti):- tumne meri mann ki baat cheen li!!!! 😛

Hmm...she said all that coz..
1) She doesnt have any clue bout maan's feelings..
2) After being fired from the job she thot she'll never see Maan in her life ever again..
3) Her pgregnancy news came out into the open infront of uncleji n the doc threatened her to leave the house.. so she was already worked up..

and when Maan(who'd behaved very rude with her in the morning) came... she just said blindly all those stuff....although she dint even mean it!!! awwww mera Maan... 😭 😭 😭
the scene was just like maan scolding Geet everytime except that Geet dint get physically violent wid him(like how Maan always does) 😛
platy01 thumbnail
No i dont think that she should have spoken such  a way to someone who was her X boss ( and savier in past)and came to her house...

The only thing which makes Geet's character is her innocense and forgiveness towards people..

no way that she should speak to her boss though shez under million pressures..She should have simply said that shez dis stressfull and not in a postion to argue.. and smart slaps.it would have added more honour to her character..

wat evr end of the note am happy that to see them under one roof.... hope to have feat everyday....