Maan devastated by Geets words.......... - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Maan brought all this on himself. Those words with Mr. Chopra was kind of over the top. All these days whatever happened between them, whatever he said was kind of private - just between the both of them. Then Maan went one step ahead and insulted her in front of Mr. Chopra and Adi. I guess that broke the straw. And the pregnancy thing coupled with the doctor's words and Uncleji's understanding everything just overwhelmed Geet. It was as if she was on a short leash and in comes Maan. So he was the target of all that she had to say.

Chalo, achcha hua. Now they are both equal. Sometimes when you are overwhelmed with emotions, you tend to react harshly. Guess thats what Geet did today. But those words she said was a bit too much. No wonder Maan was so devastated. The way he said "Geet itna hi tum mujhe samaj payi ho?" Not that he gave a chance to understand her. But kahi chuba use.... Now Maan will realise he cannot take Geet for granted anymore. And he is accepting his feelings towards her. So I guess he will mellow down a bit - not the lovey dovey types, but just to an extent that he will not blame her for everything.

I wont be surprised it Geet will be the one who goes ballistic on Maan for sometime... Ab uski baari hai. Maan will be more careful, concerned and kind with her since he has kind of accepted his feelings towards her and Geet will be torn between her bachcha and maksad and her growing attraction to Maan. Anyway a treat for sure!!

Love,
Ash
Originally posted by honeydew.me

Oh btw, I donno how many of you'll noticed yeste.. but it was sooooo cute...
when Geet was behind the curtains cutting the apple and Maan saw her... he actually wid a SMILE on his face tilted his head to catch glimpe of her clearly... awwwww... 😳 my heart went out to him at that moment n I had tilted my head too jaane anjaane mein.. lol...😆😆

PS:- they were showing mostly Geet's lips then... [:O]
ahaaaa.... kya baat hai Maan.. kya chahte ho tum??? 😉😛 uuufff...me n my x-rated thots... 😆

I know, that was so cute..... and that killer smile of his...... aai haai... and the way he was looking at her lips...... 😳😍
We gotta toatally understand geet she is pregnant she is opt to be suffer from swing of moods....
if it comes to maan he felt bad because he dosen't know about geet's past.

Richa
I agree but I think Geet was not in right frame of mind as she has just told uncle abt her pregnancy and was probably feeling very low at that point
Originally posted by shyams

I agree but I think Geet was not in right frame of mind as she has just told uncle abt her pregnancy and was probably feeling very low at that point

I felt bad his uncle could not support him even he wanted to do..strange but true we have to do some things under preasure of society.  😭
Geet has mostly been rational, unlike Maan who has a mercurial temper. Yesterday was the only abberation and one can totally understand her.  The poor girl is pregnant and is worried sick where she will get her next meal from now that she has lost her job and probably her shelter too because of her admission of her physical condition.  She had been thoroughly humiliated by the one man whom she had wanted praises from. So when she saw him at the door step with the chappal, her mind was not thinking straight and poor Maan became her whipping horse.

Felt sorry for Maan too for he did not know what had happened to her and what was plaguing her mind.  So far, it was only Maan taking out his anger unreasonably at Geet.  So I guess it is only fair that Geet gives him a taste of his own medicine once in a while (not that she deliberately  set out to do so).     
Originally posted by honeydew.me

Oh btw, I donno how many of you'll noticed yeste.. but it was sooooo cute...
when Geet was behind the curtains cutting the apple and Maan saw her... he actually wid a SMILE on his face tilted his head to catch glimpe of her clearly... awwwww... 😳 my heart went out to him at that moment n I had tilted my head too jaane anjaane mein.. lol...😆😆

PS:- they were showing mostly Geet's lips then... [:O]
ahaaaa.... kya baat hai Maan.. kya chahte ho tum??? 😉😛 uuufff...me n my x-rated thots... 😆

The smile is the result of him watching her eating a piece of fruit. The way she ate that made him smile (looking both side before stuffing the piece in mouth). It was like caught red handed while stealing something.
Originally posted by Opti

Geet has mostly been rational, unlike Maan who has a mercurial temper. Yesterday was the only abberation and one can totally understand her.  The poor girl is pregnant and is worried sick where she will get her next meal from now that she has lost her job and probably her shelter too because of her admission of her physical condition.  She had been thoroughly humiliated by the one man whom she had wanted praises from. So when she saw him at the door step with the chappal, her mind was not thinking straight and poor Maan became her whipping horse.

Felt sorry for Maan too for he did not know what had happened to her and what was plaguing her mind.  So far, it was only Maan taking out his anger unreasonably at Geet.  So I guess it is only fair that Geet gives him a taste of his own medicine once in a while (not that she deliberately  set out to do so).     

Her pregnancy doesn't count here even though she mentioned like " my eyes, my tears, my chil........".
1.    When she didn't want to do the project, he stuffed her with the project despite that she was only the secretory to him who is not an architect or an engineer and expected her to do the justice to that work. (this is to cover up his mistake in not giving her the correct file and Geet was the one who helped him in retaining this prestigious project)
2.    Then again he called her @ night to work, in the morning when she talked about people talking about them, he didn't even went into details (not even bothered to ask about the details) and shouted on her and said she doesn't need to attend the dinner organized by developers.
3.    He shouted only on her for playing around in the office despite the fact the entire office was making fun of her. After the dinner event (dhaabaawala event), without giving any excuse (reasons), he gave her project to Sasha and again barked on Geet saying he is the boss.
4.   When she asked for the reason for his change in behavior, he yelled at her saying do what ever the job you have been assigned as you are getting the salary to do work (but surely I don't agree with this, if my boss ask me to do some add job instead of my assigned job and say company is paying you for the work, I will fight then and there.). That was the height of his attitude, just because he could not control his feelings, he had no right to hush her away. There also he asked her to be professional when he himself was way away from that.
5.   he only asked Geet to do the preparations for the launching party but all the menu & the other details such as models etc. were been told to Sasha and noto Geet. How does he expect her to get into his mind and fulfil his taste. He knew how she works, (for the first party, she even asked him what all she needs to arrange etc.), so he should have informed her what all she needs to plan.
6.   When she did all her work professionally, he comes back and yell at her in the dressing room (not even given her chance to regain herself) about her preparations for the party & about her slipper and tells her that ever since she joined, he is facing problems and retorts her to quit even without giving her time to speak. If he had allowed her to speak, she would have explained that the client is aware of the theme and it is OK with them.
7.  When he saw her coming towards him, he knew that she is in a dilemma, and ignored her and went ahead to greet Mr. Chopra. To top that when Mr. Chopra asked for her, atleast he could have said something else instead he said " she is not that important and both his company & project can sustain without her (no problems even without her) that too when he knew she is in the hear-shot distance and each every word he is saying will be heard by her.

No girl with some self respect will take this much. She had all the right to show him what she felt.
Originally posted by deejagi

Her pregnancy doesn't count here even though she mentioned like " my eyes, my tears, my chil........".
1.    When she didn't want to do the project, he stuffed her with the project despite that she was only the secretory to him who is not an architect or an engineer and expected her to do the justice to that work. (this is to cover up his mistake in not giving her the correct file and Geet was the one who helped him in retaining this prestigious project)
2.    Then again he called her @ night to work, in the morning when she talked about people talking about them, he didn't even went into details (not even bothered to ask about the details) and shouted on her and said she doesn't need to attend the dinner organized by developers.
3.    He shouted only on her for playing around in the office despite the fact the entire office was making fun of her. After the dinner event (dhaabaawala event), without giving any excuse (reasons), he gave her project to Sasha and again barked on Geet saying he is the boss.
4.   When she asked for the reason for his change in behavior, he yelled at her saying do what ever the job you have been assigned as you are getting the salary to do work (but surely I don't agree with this, if my boss ask me to do some add job instead of my assigned job and say company is paying you for the work, I will fight then and there.). That was the height of his attitude, just because he could not control his feelings, he had no right to hush her away. There also he asked her to be professional when he himself was way away from that.
5.   he only asked Geet to do the preparations for the launching party but all the menu & the other details such as models etc. were been told to Sasha and noto Geet. How does he expect her to get into his mind and fulfil his taste. He knew how she works, (for the first party, she even asked him what all she needs to arrange etc.), so he should have informed her what all she needs to plan.
6.   When she did all her work professionally, he comes back and yell at her in the dressing room (not even given her chance to regain herself) about her preparations for the party & about her slipper and tells her that ever since she joined, he is facing problems and retorts her to quit even without giving her time to speak. If he had allowed her to speak, she would have explained that the client is aware of the theme and it is OK with them.
7.  When he saw her coming towards him, he knew that she is in a dilemma, and ignored her and went ahead to greet Mr. Chopra. To top that when Mr. Chopra asked for her, atleast he could have said something else instead he said " she is not that important and both his company & project can sustain without her (no problems even without her) that too when he knew she is in the hear-shot distance and each every word he is saying will be heard by her.

No girl with some self respect will take this much. She had all the right to show him what she felt.

Amazing post and very well said. 👏
We will see a more-mellowed down Maan .. But obviously we can't rule down the fact that to hide his feelings, he wud as usual scold Geet .. But that's okey, even Geet HAS started getting some feelings for Maan !! It has been shown in the last 2 episodes.

And, O...My...God !! I simply LOVE the promo.. the way he said-kyu tum baar baar mere khayalon mei aati ho?!..

Shit man !! Waiting eagerly !!

😍
😍
😍
😍
😍
😍
😍
😍
😍
😍
😍