Maan devastated by Geets words.......... - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by swan20

he has a lot of attitude in him......difficult for him to mellow down..........dekha nahi jaate jaate bhi Geet ko suna ke chala gaya....πŸ˜†.....i think even when he finally admits that he loves Geet he will remain like this. This is who he is.....he can be gentle but can never be the typical lovey dovey romantic types.

Swan, tumhare mooh mein ghee sakkar.... 😊

I really want Maan to stay like that...no lovey dovey types. I love the attitude that he carries on himself. Like we say something like this---
"Order like a King...and love like a lover"...WOW
Originally posted by AKANargis

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
As the Serial progresses....I HOPE the GEET CVs continue to challenge themselves in keeping interesting tracks, and they continually challenge Gurmeet and Drashti to always Perform at more than 100%, as they are doing today. Many times, when sows reach the #1 spot, they become complacent, and before you know it...the storyline goes to hell, and the actors no longer feel challenged to deliver like they originally did!!!</font>

so true yaar i hope that CV doesnt destroyed Geet like the do the other show and that always stay nr 1 in channel and i hope the give wanderful love story that everyone remember Geet show:)

Love Leena πŸ˜‰
WELL I THINK SAME,,, MAAN AND GEET WOULD B HAVING SOME LIGHT MOMENTS AND LESS DENIAL PHASE IN FUTURE EPISODES WHILE ASSISTANT TO HIM AT HIS HOUSE... NOW BOTH OF THEM WILL FINALLY REALIZE WHAT THEY R TO EACH OTHER ,THIS WILL BE THE POINT WHEN DEV AND GEET WILL FACE EACH OTHER IN SERIAL BUT GEET AND MAAN W OULD B IN LOVE HEAD OVER HEELS BY THEN :)

I really don't get how Geet does not realize that Maan has feelings for her. After all that he has done for her yet the girl has no clue. She is so naive sometimes, which boss will let you get away with all the things she has done. Maan's hot and cold behaviour does not help as well.  True...Maan really looked like someone stabbed him in the heart when Geet said those things. Poor guy was trying to control his feelings but somehow Geet always seem to bring it out. Only wish Geet will soon realize that she is where she is today because of Maan. The sooner he accepts it the better and the sooner she realizes it the better because they both equally need each other.

Edited by InnerPeace - 13 years ago
Originally posted by AKANargis

You know SWAN....I really don't want him to turn to MUSH ....lovey dovey types...Maan would totally loose his charm.   I want them to continually challenge each other like they do today!!   I think they will be a rocking couple.....with loads of love and PASSION.....PASSIONATE in LOVE and FIGHTING!!!πŸ˜†

exactly i don't want him to act lovey dovey either.......his attitude is what sets him apart. yeah it will be fun to watch Maneet  romantic nok jhok......πŸ˜ƒ
Well daadi has done a great job by putting them under one roof. In this way, I guess they will be more time together and start understanding each other better.
Definitely Mann is gonna mellow down. I loved the way he was 😲 and πŸ˜› when he saw Geet cutting fruits and later when he turned back again not to find her was 😲.
What did Maan expect that Geet would do ???? Inviting him or welcoming him ????

This guy has a huge ego and I think this time he hurt Geet badly with his words..........he knew that she was standing there, but still went ahead insulting her infront of a client.........I mean no one would take that. And this is not the first time that Maan did so...........he always insults her....and one day it'll become too much so I think this was THE day it became too much for Geet....
So I don't blame Geet for what she said to him at that moment, coz she was deeply hurt and on top of it the pregnancy issue. And how does Maan want Geet to understand him, if he doesn't give her a fair chance......this guy's actions & words are totally opposite,one time he's so sweet with her and then the next moment totally agressive..... so it must be confusing for Geet as well.
Geet knows very well what Maan did for her and she accepts it too, she even told dadi that Maan is not a bad person and has always helped her.........

Maan should mellow down a bit..........not tooo much ofcourse, I don't want him to become the lovey dovey type, but he shouldn't be so agressive also

Edited by esha - 13 years ago
thtoh i didnt lyk man gettn hurt but i tink its ok....................he has hurtd geet a million mre tyms dan she has hurtd him.............πŸ˜’
omg!!! the way Maan closed my eyes was like soooooo damn passionate. but when Geet said those words n he opened his eyes.. he was devasted awwww the poor thing!!! 😭
But I feel in a way what Geet said(did) to him yesterday was absoloutely fine..... since she had put up wid Maan's attitude, arrogance and harsh words a lot...although yeah, I agree that he has helped her a million times n had been like a support to her whenever she was in distress.... but then just coz he did all this to her doesnt mean she can tolerate him more..especially coz she's NO MORE in that job(hwer thinking atleastπŸ˜› ... which means she thinks she will never come in contact wid Maan again in her life n this was the end... isiliye she told him everything she had in her mind frankly..!! she doesnt know that she WILL come in touch wid him soon. all thnx to Dadi πŸ˜†
aur waise bhi she's never been so rude with Maan anyday... but he does that to her always...!!
AND maan is NOT her priority anyways.... she doesnt have any "lovey-dovey" kinda feelings over him like he has... and he cant expect her to understand in just one time of him trying to console her... that'd be high hopes!!! πŸ˜›
anyways.... she did realize that Maan has helped her out in her most helpless times... n she's not denying it!!!
so, everything's perfectly alright... love the way the story is taking a shape.... great work CVs.. πŸ‘ hope u dont let us down like how u did in the past few of our fav serials!!!

😲[:O] I think a wrote too much... lol.... Maaneet's making me go crazy I guess...(esp MaanπŸ˜‰)... hehehehe πŸ˜›
Oh btw, I donno how many of you'll noticed yeste.. but it was sooooo cute...
when Geet was behind the curtains cutting the apple and Maan saw her... he actually wid a SMILE on his face tilted his head to catch glimpe of her clearly... awwwww... 😳 my heart went out to him at that moment n I had tilted my head too jaane anjaane mein.. lol...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PS:- they were showing mostly Geet's lips then... [:O]
ahaaaa.... kya baat hai Maan.. kya chahte ho tum??? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› uuufff...me n my x-rated thots... πŸ˜†Edited by honeydew.me - 13 years ago