Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan devastated by Geets words..........

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This scene was by far the best scene in today's episode.....Maan has come to realize what Geet means to him, and when he sees that Geet does not recognize Maan's care...he is devastated........truly HURT!!!   😭

When Geet said to him that "Muje rota dekh ke aap ko badi khusi milti hain....."  Maan died a thousand deaths inside....just look at his facial expressions.  Then Geet tops it all with..."Mujse door reheyye....waise bhi muje rote dekh ke aap ke mann ko chaein mil gaya hoga na??"

So much pain and shock at the same time...topped with utter disappointment.....  WOW...Gurmeet rocked again today!!!👏

Then at home...while talking to daadi.....he said...

"Joh moon mein aaya bolti chali gayi.....muje....Muje kya khushi milti hain uske aansoo dekh kar...Usse pata bhi nahi ke Uske aanso ponchne ke liye meine kya kya nahi kiya!!!
"

Geet....wake up and smell the coffee......this Man, Maan is your SAVIOR, your Knight in Shining Armour....and What a KNIGHT he is !!😉

Now, I think from Maans perspective we will see more acceptance of his feelings for her...maybe less denial...but then again the Angry Young Man attitude will compel him to show is anger and use his harsh words again.....

What di you galz think...will we see a more mellow Maan in his approach to Geet???😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

redsky thumbnail
I sort of agree with you, but since I havn't seen the episode yet I will hold my judgement.

But you also have to think about Geet. He was so mean to her AND lets not forget that she's pregnant. So she's entitled to some rude-ness/hormonal triad.
--Nargis-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: redsky

I sort of agree with you, but since I havn't seen the episode yet I will hold my judgement.

But you also have to think about Geet. He was so mean to her AND lets not forget that she's pregnant. So she's entitled to some rude-ness/hormonal triad.

Oh...I totally agree....Maan has brought Geet to this place where she totally exploded....his actions and words have her so twisted......and now this whole doctor fiasco....that just broke the camels back.....Geet is totally justified in ger words.. what is truly shocking is that MAAN SINGH  KHURANA... the lohey ka robot....seems to be melting with her harsh words.....he was really devastated..... it's Geet that has that impact on him, and its his feelings for Geet that leaves the devastation!!!

That was the point i was trying to make.....and do you think he will mellow more now with Geet???

Edited by AKANargis - 13 years ago
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
mellow shellow eisa hoga ki lohe ke robo ke badle pohholon ka robo ban jaayega Geet ke liye! 😆
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i felt the high point of the episode was when Maan closes his eyes..when geet says mujhe pata hai aap kyun pahonch jaate ho jab bhi mein..musibat mein hoti hoon...

or there abouts..the words were
he was like now i am caught..about my feelings..but geet was on a different trip and he was shocked to hear what she had to say...

that's when he back tracks...

but...they both wished on a shooting star...

hope they both get what they want...;-)
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
about the mellow part...i think he will become more harsh with her...

even tho..he melts...when he dreams of her..

wait a minute she was really in his house..

but the bugger does not know..that...

bugger...ib kya hoga...
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well yaar love all the episode of Geet they day by day the show is grown up and love All MaaEet's scenes from began until now really every day there acting is grown up as well and im falling for them every day my felling's grown for them:)

today love the episode first day was superb but this dadi have to watch a little more episode then mybe fall for her:) dont know i think in this dadi something is missing lol 😆 sorry if i hurt someone 😳

Love Leena:)
--Nargis-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hot_Indo_Chilly

mellow shellow eisa hoga ki lohe ke robo ke badle pohholon ka robo ban jaayega Geet ke liye! 😆

Khair itna bhi ni...I still want some of the Angry Young Man....that is a BIG part of Maan's CHARM!!!😉
--Nargis-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rushtrip

i felt the high point of the episode was when Maan closes his eyes..when geet says mujhe pata hai aap kyun pahonch jaate ho jab bhi mein..musibat mein hoti hoon...

or there abouts..the words were
he was like now i am caught..about my feelings..but geet was on a different trip and he was shocked to hear what she had to say...

that's when he back tracks...

but...they both wished on a shooting star...

hope they both get what they want...;-)

Vrushali...I too picked up on that...when he thought he was caught....and when Geet said the total opposite....that heightened his response and disappointment all that much more!!!

Maan falls more and more in love with her everyday......na chah te huwey bhi!!!

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
he has a lot of attitude in him......difficult for him to mellow down..........dekha nahi jaate jaate bhi Geet ko suna ke chala gaya....😆.....i think even when he finally admits that he loves Geet he will remain like this. This is who he is.....he can be gentle but can never be the typical lovey dovey romantic types.