Uttaran

is there any way we can get rk back in the show? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: regalla

son of Ichcha......did Vansh and Ichcha really have any such history...which could result in the birth of a child?? (i hope you understand what i am speaking about)

to the best of my doubt, all the four of them.....Veer, Tappu, Vansh and Ichcha .....nobody has consummated their marriage..........so Ichcha ka beta????? kahan se??????

plus, Rohit ko Ichcha ka beta dikhane ke liye unko entire cast ko "Buddha" (old-aged) karna padega....kya Veer, Ichcha, Tappu ko yeh acceptable hoga?? no ways??? plus, what will happen to the older generation....uss case scenario mein Nani aur Daddaji ka toh patta hi kat jayega.......Tappu without Nani will be wingless....phir uski flights of fury ko kya hoga.........

regalla.... AWESOME...!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

i want vansh to cum back n haunt tapasya........🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 haunt her sooooooooo bad tht she HERSELF shoots her.........😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉 i wud also love to watch vansh cuming in ichcha's dream... talking to her.... telling her how much he loves n misses her.....😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 awwwwwwww.....!! m gona cry..... love u vansh....😭

i just want to see VANSH........... thts all i want....... n nthng else.....❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Edited by eku15 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
hmmm mayb its a good idea to bring him in as Veer when Nandish quits soon on account of his new venture..😉😆
Edited by shivani109 - 13 years ago
mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shivani109

hmmm mayb its a good idea to bring him in as Veer when Nandish quits soon on account of his new venture..😉😆

But then too shivani we will think him Vansh only, I am scared after romancing Icha he will give evil looks.
shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mkdeepaa

But then too shivani we will think him Vansh only, I am scared after romancing Icha he will give evil looks.

😆....good point Deepa, .may b we can force him 2 stop doing tht😆
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
guys i have been sending my feedback to colors .............plz u also do ur bit......

i want him back.....terribly